Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Balikbayan Box

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Balikbayan Box Empty Balikbayan Box Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:48 pm

msgoer

Arresto Menor

Hello My Honor,

I'm not so sure pardon my English.

I've has my Balikbayan Box was pending in Overseas forwarding since October 2015.  Were already paid the box rate or forwarder fee.

Actually,  they collect My box at the house without my knowledge that day I think.

In the other day,  I went to the Forwarder Office to fee the box and got the receipted.

When I was their office.... I was asked them.... why you'd pick-up my box without my knowledge and the box are incomplete address without my packing list.

In short story.  I told them I was so worried because the box are incomplete address and might the box will swap to the other box.

The Manager said,  If you think that way,  We really do to swap it.

So, My think since I was paid the box amount and I didn't to give my packing list.  The box as I know still in the Country  up to now  September 2017 because I didn't pass the packing list.

I'm thinking to file of my Affidavit against the  said forwarder Company, Philippines.

What should I do,  in step by step for  legal process? Thanks a lot

2Balikbayan Box Empty Re: Balikbayan Box Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:38 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

msgoer wrote:
1. When I was their office.... I was asked them.... why you'd pick-up my box without my knowledge and the box are incomplete address without my packing list.

2. So, My think since I was paid the box amount and I didn't to give my packing list.  The box as I know still in the Country  up to now  September 2017 because I didn't pass the packing list.

I'm thinking to file of my Affidavit against the  said forwarder Company, Philippines.

What should I do,  in step by step for  legal process? Thanks a lot
1. They can't pick up your box without your knowledge, because you have TOLD them to pick it up. because otherwice they wouldn't have known you had a box to pick up Smile

2. Why haven't you tried to add the packing list still???!!!
How about trying to start with that..? Smile
instead of thinking of sue them !!! when it's YOUR fault...

IF they refuse to add the list AND don't give back the box (although they can have right to some storage fee) THEN it can be time to think of you sueing them...

3Balikbayan Box Empty Re: Balikbayan Box Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:07 pm

msgoer

Arresto Menor

Actually, I was schedule before that day. I mean 2weeks ago to pickup my box on 23th. I was asked them to pick the box at like 5 to 6pm because I will be finishing packing my box. Because in the morning has a work and i need enough money to buy more things in order to full the box.

I think around 1pm the pick up man was arrived that time and im still packing. was asked him if they can come back at 5 to 6pm.... he said, he wont anymore to comeback.

Since it. My thought will try to call them again for schedule again for the next week because it's only my free time to assist.

I was work in 24th. When i was arrived in home.... the box are gone.

I was told the landlord where's my box? They said, the forwarder collected it. I said why you allow them to let it go? You saw my box are haven't full of address without my packing list.

They said, i saw their pick up scheduled paper. It just only a yesterday and i didn't ask them to pick up the box.

That's why, don't have a packing list or airway bill and the box are don't have an address. I only wanted to entertain them because the box are very important for me.... something quite big value for my house renovation accessories.

after a week. went their office to pay box. and talked to them. I said why u pick up my box i haven't reschedule and the box are don't have complete address. By later, you will exchange to the other box.... what if, the swap box has a drugs or rubbish things etc.

They give me a box number when the box was pick up. It was an sticker only.... easily to tear off. That's why i was worried about and won't give my packing list unless i'll receive my box personally.

'till now, the box still the overseas.

I want to file the affidavit first to inform them the situation of the box.

So, my question is, can still pursue the Forwarder either is two years ago, pursue in the Philippines instead?

Thanks

4Balikbayan Box Empty Re: Balikbayan Box Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:55 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Oh that's much different than I understood it as first.

So the box is still in the country where they picked it up, but you are in the Philippines?
If so, why wasn't it solved when you were still there??

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum