Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Consumer Product and Service Warranties

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Consumer Product and Service Warranties Empty Consumer Product and Service Warranties Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:24 pm

kylegarcia

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Can you please give me an advice regarding consumer act.?

I bought a phone from samsung last april 08 2017 and after 3months it show defect, i already bring my phone to the service center and they diagnosed it with a slow charging and discharging defect in which they will need to replace the mother board, i ask them for a replacement unit but they refuse and they could just offer me a repair for it even if my phone is under warranty and just 3months old when it shows the defect.

please tell me how can i win this case?

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

do your warranty mention unit replacement for defects? read the terms and conditions of your warranty info.

kylegarcia

Arresto Menor

Yes it is, but they still insist to offer me repair instead of replacement and they keep telling me that after they replace the mother board and the defect is still there then that will be the time that they will replace my phone.

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Try reading this, I hope it helps. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/warranty-hidden-defects

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum