Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Training Bond

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Training Bond Empty Training Bond Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:19 pm

ShiroJiro

Arresto Menor

Hello! I would just like to ask your opinion and advise on this matter at hand right now.

You see, I entered a company last September 2016. In the recruitment process, a bond was not mentioned or anything of that matter. I immediately filed a resignation from the company I am in that time and signed the contract for this company. Come orientation, we were asked to sign another job offer. We signed that thinking that it was the same as before. HR collected the signed new ones and told us that we will be receiving the copy once the President signed it too. On the 2nd day of the training, we were asked to sign another paper, wherein there was a bond indicated. The bond was for 3 years, 30,000. Given that most of us is already on board, we signed.

Came August 2017, a memo was given that we will be having a new training, and it is company mandated one. We were given the option to not partake in the training. However, we will be tied to the company again, for another 3 year, and another 45,000 for the said training. Should we choose not to sign, this will still be charged to us. ( I am not signing that no matter what. Should they force me to resign for not signing so be it.)

I am from a bancassurance industry, and they are forcing us to this training, whether we partake or not in the said training.

Is this legal? I do know that the bond from the first training is legal, given I was bind due to my signature. But how about this new bond? May laban ba kame should we file a case against the company? Thank you so much for the time. Smile

2Training Bond Empty Re: Training Bond Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:06 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

Ano exactly ang question mo? Legal yung 2nd bond, binibigyan ka naman ng option to sign it. I dont think they can legally charge it to you if you don't partake

3Training Bond Empty Re: Training Bond Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:36 pm

ShiroJiro

Arresto Menor

lukekyle wrote:Ano exactly ang question mo?  Legal yung 2nd bond, binibigyan ka naman ng option to sign it.  I dont think they can legally charge it to you if you don't partake

Even if I dont partake, they will charge me. Ang question ko po is it legal? Sabi nila na since mandatory ito ng management considered as good to, kahit na di magsign sa binigay nilang contract for that bond. Another question is, may laban ba kame should we file a case?

4Training Bond Empty Re: Training Bond Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:55 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

they cant charge you if you inform them that you dont plan on participating. yun lang kayo ang mauuna sa redundancy program if ever they have one, also make sure that the lack of training does not impair your performance, that may be grounds for termination via gross inefficiency

5Training Bond Empty Re: Training Bond Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:58 pm

ShiroJiro

Arresto Menor

lukekyle wrote:they cant charge you if you inform them that you dont plan on participating. yun lang kayo ang mauuna sa redundancy program if ever they have one, also make sure that the lack of training does not impair your performance, that may be grounds for termination via gross inefficiency

Yes po, I do understand naman. But I dont plan on staying more than 2 years in the company. Masyadong toxic at magulo management.

Ano po yong redundancy program? Parang rules and regulation ba ng isang company yan?

6Training Bond Empty Re: Training Bond Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:22 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

thats a program wherein they terminate yung mga employees when they have extra.

7Training Bond Empty Re: Training Bond Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:32 pm

ShiroJiro

Arresto Menor

lukekyle wrote:thats a program wherein they terminate yung mga employees when they have extra.  

Oh my. Buti na lang walang ganon, kase kulang sila lagi at nagsisialisan mga tao. May laban kaya kame kung sakaling mag file kame ng kaso? Halimbawa po, sinabi samen na need naming bayaran ypng bond kahit di nag undergo ng training.

8Training Bond Empty Re: Training Bond Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:57 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

yes i dont see any reason why they should charge you. iyou will win if you file a complaint. you informed them ahead of time?

9Training Bond Empty Re: Training Bond Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:56 am

ShiroJiro

Arresto Menor

lukekyle wrote:yes i dont see any reason why they should charge you. iyou will win if you file a complaint. you informed them ahead of time?

No, not yet. I am planning on leaving the company first. Other rank and file employees like me are also thinking of ways on how to talk to the management first. Thank you so much for your time! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum