Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Training Bond after completion of Training

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

anjhel17

Arresto Menor

Hi Sir,

I was asked to join a training within our department but to a different team. It's a technical training but not significant on my work. Prior the training period, it was mentioned that there will be a contract. But I have already completed the training but there was no contract. A week after, my TL was asked to fill up a request for Training Contract for the training I have just attended. I was able to see the request form. I saw the training cost but it was not indicated how long the tenure should be before being cleared. I have intentions to resign next week, so I am thinking not to sign the contract. Do they have the right to sue me if ever? Can they hold my final pay & other documents? What is the best thing I should do. I am leaving the company to move in Malaysia with my husband.

I hope for your immediate feedback.
Thanks!

attyLLL

i believe it is valid for you not to sign it, but they might hold your last pay and docs which will force you to file a complaint

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

anjhel17

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

Thanks po. Hmmm, my last day po is on Friday and will be moving to Malaysia by Sat. Kinausap ako ng head namin at kine-claim nila na valid daw yung contract kahit ngayon wala pa ring contract kasi umattend ako ng training. They are claiming na nabanggit naman daw na may contract so it is valid daw. Sabi ko nabanggit pero there was no discussions about it and what will be the conditions, so I thought wala ng contract. Ngayon po, iniipit nila ako na valid daw yun. What should I do po? On the clearance form, may quit claim na agad. I am hesitant to sign that kasi it would make the company immune if ever I file a complaint. Hoping for your advise. Thanks po.

attyLLL

request to make the quitclaim mutual, or don't sign it if they refuse

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

The contract is valid only if its signed by you before the actual training started. Just file your complaint at DOLE. May mga company na ganyan ang style.You even know the scope of the contract. You can even decline the training.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum