Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

LAW SCHOOL FOR WORKING MOMS

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LAW SCHOOL FOR WORKING MOMS Empty LAW SCHOOL FOR WORKING MOMS Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:29 am

rda

Reclusion Temporal

Hi All,

I'm a single working mom (full time worker), but I really wanted to take Law.

Would you happen to know a Law School who accepts enrollees with full time work and which can offer scholarship?

Need you response po sana asap.

Un sana open p for enrollment if possible.

Graduate po ako ng education course sa PNU.

Salamat!

2LAW SCHOOL FOR WORKING MOMS Empty Re: LAW SCHOOL FOR WORKING MOMS Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:55 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Arellano University School of Law, as far as I know, offers Executive classes for working individuals, offering a 5-year LLB curriculum that has only Saturdays and Sundays as classes. You should try consulting there. I think they also accept those who graduated with Latin honors, there may be an entrance scholarship program there.

Other than that, you may also want to try Philippine Christian University. Mas mura yung per unit na babayaran sa PCU as compared to Arellano, and there are classes that are offered as tutorial classes. Most professors in PCU are competent and has a wide array of practical knowledge of the law. Yun nga lang, regular schedule sa PCU from Mondays to Saturdays. Ang pwede mong gawin kung PCU yung nagustuhan mo is kaunti lang na units muna ang kunin mo and unti-unti mong tapusin bawat subjects na offered sa PCU.

3LAW SCHOOL FOR WORKING MOMS Empty Re: LAW SCHOOL FOR WORKING MOMS Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:25 pm

rda

Reclusion Temporal

financially wise.. san po mas mura pero maganda ung teaching in terms of law? currently residing in San Marcelino near SM manila but my workplace is here in Cubao.

4LAW SCHOOL FOR WORKING MOMS Empty Re: LAW SCHOOL FOR WORKING MOMS Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:12 pm

Capt Ragnar

Capt Ragnar
Arresto Mayor

Nice post considering the days to be considered while learning in school as in my case am too far in Manila to even think of going to Arellano University.

5LAW SCHOOL FOR WORKING MOMS Empty Re: LAW SCHOOL FOR WORKING MOMS Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:00 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

I'd still say PCU is competent when it comes to bang-for-your-buck sa mga professors. Of course, hit-and-miss din para sa iba yung mga professors ng PCU as per varying preferences, pero the per-unit value kasi is not bad at all (P1080/unit). You'd better ask ASAP, classes are going to start in August 14.

Try to inquire in Philippine Law School as well. P680/unit naman dun, 4 blocks away sa Arellano yun.

6LAW SCHOOL FOR WORKING MOMS Empty Re: LAW SCHOOL FOR WORKING MOMS Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:55 pm

Capt Ragnar

Capt Ragnar
Arresto Mayor

thepoetsedge wrote:I'd still say PCU is competent when it comes to bang-for-your-buck sa mga professors. Of course, hit-and-miss din para sa iba yung mga professors ng PCU as per varying preferences, pero the per-unit value kasi is not bad at all (P1080/unit). You'd better ask ASAP, classes are going to start in August 14.

Try to inquire in Philippine Law School as well. P680/unit naman dun, 4 blocks away sa Arellano yun.

Thank you for the advice as am planning to go all out during the weekends as still need to go to work during weekdays.

7LAW SCHOOL FOR WORKING MOMS Empty Re: LAW SCHOOL FOR WORKING MOMS Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:10 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Please check our State Universities that are offering LLB/JD curriculum, they might be under our new Free Tuition Act if exorbitant tuition fees are a concern.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum