Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Change of surname in birth certificate

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Change of surname in birth certificate Empty Change of surname in birth certificate Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:12 am

liana27

Arresto Menor

Hi, I would like to ask if ever the surname in the birth cert is for example Cruz, then he got married but all of his life he is using different surname ex. Perez, what will happen to the marriage? is is still valid? the marriage contract and the surname of the kids was then followed by the surname Perez. All his identification cards are surnamed Perez. The surname Cruz was actually his real father's surname, he was a son before his mother got married. now theHi, I would like to ask if ever the surname in the birth cert is for example Cruz, then he got married but all of his life he is using different surname ex. Perez, what will happen to the marriage? is is still valid? the marriage contract and the surname of the kids was then followed by the surname Perez. All his identification cards are surnamed Perez. The surname Cruz was actually his mother's maiden name, he was a son before his mother got married. now the mother wants to have him Perez in his birth certificate.. what needs to be done and how much will it cost and how long? Your help will be highly appreciated.. Thank you! mother wants to have him Perez in his birth certificate.. what needs to be done and how much will it cost and how long? Your help will be highly appreciated.. Thank you!

Last edited by liana27 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

The marriage is still valid, as long as lahat naman ng requirements nagawa/nasubmit noong nagpakasal.

Usually, it takes about 1 to 1/2 years to be completed. For the cost, you may email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kind regards,
Atty. Katrina

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum