Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Car for repossession with almost 2 mos balance

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Darkhorse27

Arresto Menor

Good day. We have car loan at TFSPH for a Toyata Innova 2013 for 3 years term. Our term ended last July 2016. But we havent settle the amount full because my husband lost his job. Last August 2016 our remaing balance is almost 35k only. Then my husband got an overseas job. My sister in law went to TFSPH office last May 2 to inquire on our balance but she was not entertained because she was not the account holder. Since my husband is coming by last week of May he said he will be the one to go to TFSPH to inquire. But last May 23, someone send a SOA on my husbands messenger amounting to 139k stating our balance as of May 31, 2017. I call TFSPH to validate the amount but the refuse to give detail since our account was on the leGal already. And on that same afternoon repossessor came to our house but only my mother in law was there. She refuse to give the car. They want us to voluntarily surrender the car. But we are very confuse because we havent receive any letter from TFSPH or even from the lawfirm from September to present. The 139k amount in the SOA was 50k plus principal and 89k was penalties and charges... We paid the 50k last May 24 and we left 89k unpaid because we want to bargain with it. Its too much.. Can they still demad us voluntary surrender even if we paid the principal? Balance will be paid when my husband arrive before May end since he was the only allowed to inquire about it.. Can they force us to surrender the unit? Whats our rigth. Please enlighten me. Thanks

Last edited by Darkhorse27 on Sat May 27, 2017 2:54 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I havent stated where i want to be enlightened)

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

it depends on the contract of you loan. check about the terms and conditions since if this is stated on your contract, you cannot do anything but pay this amount.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum