Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Am I a Daily-Paid or a Monthly-Paid Employee and Holiday Pay Inquiry...

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

yes daily talaga kayo, ang only "acceptable explanation" from them is yung holidays are already paid, ni incorporate nila sa daily wage nyo. For example your daily wage is only 600 per day but they gave you P650.00 the extra P50 is because they are already paying for the holiday. But even that explanation is medyo questionable although medyo grey area

juhanjuhann

Arresto Menor

Thanks for confirming Luke na daily kami. Ang reason nya na di daw kami qualified kasi Monthly agents kami which is weird to think na di naman fix rate ang natatanggap namin. I'm still waiting for HR's reply. I sent an email to them last week and haven't gotten any word from them pa.

juhanjuhann

Arresto Menor

Hi Luke,

Just an update. Ito ang reply ng HR namin:

"We are monthly employees. Thus, when you may have been given the offer for employment, what was provided to you is the monthly rate. (comment: this is because I'm a legacy employee but we transitioned to payday Friday, no new contracts signed)
The 261 factor is for us to determine the daily rate which when determining for the hourly rate as used for computing one’s Overtime, Night Diff and Premium Pay for our hourly employees would give out a higher amount than those other
The daily and hourly rate are presented for better understanding of an hourly-employee given the pay scheme that we have."

Di ko maintindihan ang email nya honestly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum