Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Possible Cyber Crime Case

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Possible Cyber Crime Case Empty Possible Cyber Crime Case Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:14 pm

Hustisya101

Arresto Menor

Hello Everyone!

Is it possible to file a case for a person who is harassing me on Facebook? She is spreading malicious stories about me and my past relationship. She uses a different name, but my friends and I knew that it was really her using that fake/bogus Fb account. She's also taking some of my pictures/post which I made it private, and she uses these in posting to several Fb pages and start spreading her stories against me.

Kindly suggest the best possible way to stop her from making stories.

Appreciate your help guys!

2Possible Cyber Crime Case Empty Re: Possible Cyber Crime Case Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:49 am

attyLLL

always the issue here is how to prove that this person was the one who made the posts, and that is very difficult. go to the pnp cyber crime division for assistance

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum