Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cyber Crime please help

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cyber Crime please help Empty Cyber Crime please help Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:41 pm

joshperez

Arresto Menor

I advertised my phone in an online buy and sell site. Its for sale or can be swapped with another unit. then a guy texted me if i am interested on swapping my phone to his phone. after a few exchanges of text messages we agreed to ship our phones via lbc. when my package arrive it wasnt the item i was expecting rather its a hardrive enclosure. i cannot contact the other person anymore. problem is i dont know if he used his real name or he might have used a fake id when he claimed the package at lbc (both items were for pick up on lbc branch) I am from south luzon and he is from north. im not even sure if the address is also correct. i also already deleted our txt mesages conversation. please tell me what to do.

2Cyber Crime please help Empty Re: Cyber Crime please help Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:12 pm

attyLLL

report the matter to the nbi

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum