Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

tanung lang about filing a cyber crime case

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jonix_12

Arresto Mayor

tanung lang po. pwede pa ba magfile ng cyber crime or online libel khit nabura na post sa fb? pero nkasave padin yung screenshots ng post with full name and picture at nkatag pa sa ilang friends. salamat po.

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

imho pwede since ang unang establish naman dyan eh kung nangyari ba talaga yung nirereklamo plus some websites store cache so kahit burado yung orig post eh nakasave parin sa cache yung post.

jonix_12

Arresto Mayor

Maraming salamat po sa response. San po ba pwede magfile nun? tsaka need pa ba dumaan sa baranggay? or sa nbi na agad?

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

pwede ka sumangguni na diretso sa NBI cybercrime dept

jonix_12

Arresto Mayor

Salamat sa info.

more power po!

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Is the identity of the person unknown to you? Or you know exactly who it is that posted the libelous post?

jonix_12

Arresto Mayor

Jadis wrote:Is the identity of the person unknown to you? Or you know exactly who it is that posted the libelous post?

I know her name but we haven't met yet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum