Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

will they be imprisoned immediately? the husband & the mistress.

+2
MisterD
iamportal
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

iamportal

Arresto Menor

If the wife found out that his husband has a mistress and they already have a child.what will she file? If she files, will it undergo some process or the husband and the mistress will be immediately imprisoned? if the wife have some evidence of the picture of the child and his husband. and some conversations (not directly) of the wife and the mistress on social sites. and private messages between them.

MisterD

Arresto Mayor

iamportal wrote:If the wife found out that his husband has a mistress and they already have a child.what will she file? If she files, will it undergo some process or the husband and the mistress will be immediately imprisoned? if the wife have some evidence of the picture of the child and his husband. and some conversations (not directly) of the wife and the mistress on social sites. and private messages between them.
The wife can file Concubinage (Criminal Case) but most say its very difficult to prove.

Best thing if to file RA9262 against the husband for psychological violence and Civil Case for interfering with your family affair as well as Monetary Damages for the Mistress.

Better consult a Lawyer (PAO or Private) as always.

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

iamportal wrote:If the wife found out that his husband has a mistress and they already have a child.what will she file? If she files, will it undergo some process or the husband and the mistress will be immediately imprisoned? if the wife have some evidence of the picture of the child and his husband. and some conversations (not directly) of the wife and the mistress on social sites. and private messages between them.

Evidence to which case? Was it concubinage case?

The mentioned "private" messages learned by wife and the illegit child (assuming that wife and husband are legally married) are not sufficient grounds for a concubinage case or its progress.

iamportal

Arresto Menor

I mean the legal wife and the mistress exchanges private messages to each other. Can the legal present it as an evidence?

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

Yes you can. But I dont think that has bearing in court as strong evidence to concubinage case imho.

Afaik you need to prove the grounds of concubinage case in court before you can charge them both. Those elements are more or less sexual intercourse in scandalous manner, cohabitation anywhere as husband and wife, and the mistress admits the knoweldge of her lover being married already.

Circumstantial. Mahirap na himay himayin isa isa yan. Mabusisis patunayan. Halimbawa, kung dumadalaw dalaw lang ang mistress sa meeting place nila like apartment, it cannot be considered as cohabitation. Isa pang halimbawa, kung mag deny ang mistress na alam niya na may asawa na si lover niya, kailangan kontrahin rin yun. The illegit child was not mentioned as ground to evidence not much like in adultery case.

Get an atty for legal advise.

attyLLL

private conversations are not admissible in evidence.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

hera

Arresto Menor

"sexual intercourse in scandalous manner, cohabitation anywhere as husband and wife" i think kelangan i revise to..masyadong mahirap patunayan kaya wala masyadong nagfifile na kababaihan.. "sexual intercourse in scandalous manner" of course sinu ba gagawa nito ng lantaran diba? "ohabitation anywhere as husband and wife" syempre magtatago sila ng husto.

Why not include social media conversation and pictures as valid evidences. Aantayin pa ba na magka anak ang hubby sa kabit bago kasuhan? panu kung di magka anak dahil nag family planning?

hera

Arresto Menor

"sexual intercourse in scandalous manner, cohabitation anywhere as husband and wife" i think kelangan i revise to..masyadong mahirap patunayan  kaya wala masyadong nagfifile na kababaihan..  "sexual intercourse in scandalous manner" of course sinu ba gagawa nito ng lantaran diba?  "ohabitation anywhere as husband and wife" syempre magtatago sila ng husto.  

Why not include social media conversation and pictures as valid evidences. Aantayin pa ba na magka anak ang hubby sa kabit bago kasuhan? panu kung di magka anak dahil nag family planning?

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

under the concubinage law hindi naman kasi pinagbabawal ang magka anak sa labas ang lalaki

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum