Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RECKLESS IMPRUDENCE RESULTING TO SERIOUS PHYSICAL INJURIES

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bravelass

Arresto Menor

Good day! My sister was on her way to the school to serve for the election, my sister is a teacher. While on her way to the school, she was hit by a motorcycle. She suffered subdural hematoma.

The driver is said drunk but the violation of Anti-Drunk and Drugged Driving was dismissed because we failed to present evidences regarding that matter. Is it possible if we open up this case again? We can have an evidence, the medical evidence of the driver as well as the passengers but we have no authority to get it from the hospital.

The cases filed now are Reckless Imprudence Resulting To Serious Physical Injuries and Overloading and not wearing crash helmet.
The accused filed a counter-affidavit.

We didn't had any help, financially or any, from the accused as well as from his family.
My sister is now on a leave (without pay) from work for 90 days. Should the suspect, if proved, pay for the compensation of my sister? As well as the check-ups, medicines, and the hospital bills we paid?

The father of the accused sent a request letter to release the motor vehicle and it was granted. Can this thing happen when the motor vehicle can be our evidence against the accused?

We are now scheduled for hearing on August 15, 2016. What preparations can we do for this matter?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum