Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reckless Driving resulting to serious physical injuries

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chuck

Arresto Menor

My bro was driving a multicab that was own by our family friend who is not a Filipino and living in abroad. It happened wayback 2 years ago, now the child parent filed a complaint against him because they are discontented to the amount we help them. we are not rich that's why we can't afford the money they wanted..The child is 10 years old , i know and the parents knew that it is their child fault. What do you think the judgement of the judge that we are willing to help but we can't afford what they are wanted? As far as i know the victim already solicited various amount from various foundation here and even i saw that they advertised in TV network that they are victim of hit and run to think which is not true, im sure they got donation from various generous person here...How many years this case will be done?Normally how many hearings it will last? Thank you very much...

attyLLL

how much did you give? did the child suffer permanent disability? was there a written settlement?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

chuck

Arresto Menor

Atty, yes i gave almost 50K aside from the cash they get from insurance, yes its permanent disability..During the incident the parent's child won't sign the affidavit of desistance coz they don't know daw how much their total expenses...so now we have an upcoming hearing in the court...thanks atty...

attyLLL

sorry, but it's always a gamble to give money without a written agreement. you'll just have to do your best during mediation.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

chuck

Arresto Menor

Thanks Atty ha tillnext....take good care

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum