Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wreckless Driving Resulting to Physical Injuries.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

onaznam

Arresto Menor

On the night of February 23, 2015 at around 9:30pm. I was driving home from work. I was on the 2nd lane from the left heading north towards Taytay. I was going at a distance speed of 50kph. There were a number of cars going the same direction. I was behind this UV Express van who was also going the same speed. Around the junction of Don Mariano Village, the UV Van took a big swerve to the left leaving me behind to hit the pedestrian who was in the middle of the street crossing. I tried to hit on the brakes and avoid the man crossing. As soon as this happened, I stopped and got out of the car to help the people. From a distance, the UV express driver stopped to check the rear end of his car. The driver looks at me and speeds off knowing an accident already took place. I rushed to “Pedestrian1” and “Pedestrian2”. Thankfully there were people to assist me for what took place. I took P2 to the nearest hospital since P1 couldn’t be moved but only by professional paramedics who were on the way to the scene.

We paid for all the hospital bills and medicines. I brought the victims to the hospital.

Now, they are asking for compensation on their end. Money since he cannot work for the next few months. A written report on what happened. He wont give a Affidavit of desistance.

how can I resolve this?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum