Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Case regarding RA 9262

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Case regarding RA 9262 Empty Case regarding RA 9262 Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:45 pm

jimadden

Arresto Menor

Feb. 15, 2014 I posted some info regarding my case that was filed against me in March 2011.
The following I sent via facebook message to my attorney:

4:19pm
James Madden
I just spoke to Sally on Skype.
She said that she is supposed to appear in court in June here in order to hear the decision. She dodged the question about where she got that info and when I asked her to contact her lawyer to speak to the judge about releasing my H.D.O. she dodged that also saying that she had no control - I said that she did because the judge issued the order after Sally asked her to.
The June date is set (she said) because her son is there in school until end of May and also something about her Green Card which she needs to stay until June.
I still cannot comprehend what is the reason that the judge is taking so long to arrive at a decision. Do you have any idea?
To me this court case is inhumane. I have family in the U.S. that I need to see.
Mike Arroyo and Benjamin Abalos were charged with an offense - non-bailable and they both were granted an Allow Departure.
James Madden
4:30pm
James Madden
Mike Arroyo left for Hong Kong and Japan in April 2012 - allowed again to travel to Europe in May 2014.
James Madden
4:38pm
James Madden
In the Allow Departure order it stated that they are allowed to leave because it is their constitutional right. I guess I don't have those rights since I am a foreigner - right?
Seen 4:38pm

Is there anyone who can help me with this case that is dragging on for so long? Thank you.
Sincerely, James Madden

2Case regarding RA 9262 Empty Re: Case regarding RA 9262 Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:51 am

Father Odin

Arresto Menor

Sorry I cannot help with details, however I can agree about foreigners having no rights here

I was charged with RA 9262, case was filed, bail paid and case was dismissed but I was still in police custody 4 days and also spent 24 hours in Prison due to (Quote from my former attorney) "you need to go to prison to get a release order from prison" .. He then did not get me released but left it to a 17 year old to get my release order signed and then "retired" from my case when questioned

I wish you the best of luck with your case and any attorneys reading please note ..

We made your country our home, we abide by your laws and rules. Please treat us with the same laws and rules as the Philippine people and do not hide behind "your a foreigner, things are different for you"

Last edited by Father Odin on Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added info)

3Case regarding RA 9262 Empty Re: Case regarding RA 9262 Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:50 pm

freztig

Arresto Menor

may question ako. paanu ang panghihipo?????

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum