Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RA 9262 CASE

+2
attyLLL
mydecember
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RA 9262 CASE Empty RA 9262 CASE Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:19 pm

mydecember

Arresto Menor

I am here abroad, my ex wife back home filed a case against me which is RA 9262, my father received the subpoena but did not open it last week just today my brother opened it and saw the letter and told me the news, he told me it is written there that i should make counter letter before the 28th. Is this case possible even I am already 3 years here in abroad, if yes what shall I do then from here then? Thank you

2RA 9262 CASE Empty Re: RA 9262 CASE Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:14 pm

attyLLL

sorry for the late reply. i hope someone attended the hearing to ask for time for you to file a counter affidavit.

what is the basis for the complaint? non-support?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3RA 9262 CASE Empty abandonment of financial support Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:48 am

callily2007

Arresto Menor

we have an agreement in attys office that my husband will give monthly allotment as of MAY 2012 but as of now november nothing i am his legal wife ,i already reported to owwa n poea about this matter with attached document pls give me legal advice to what i will do .

4RA 9262 CASE Empty ra 9262 Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:38 pm

chavz

Arresto Menor

magandang hapon po totoo po bang Php 200 pesos lang bail sa ra 9262?

5RA 9262 CASE Empty Re: RA 9262 CASE Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:45 pm

chavz

Arresto Menor

magandang hapon po.

tanong ko lng po totoo po bang ang bail sa ra 9262 is Php 200.00 pesos lng? natatakot po kc kming makalabas yung step father ng friend ko kc pinagbantaan n po cla na pag sya nakalaya papatayin mo po cla ng tuluyan di lang sasaktan... salamat po

6RA 9262 CASE Empty Re: RA 9262 CASE Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:16 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

chavz wrote:magandang hapon po totoo po bang Php 200 pesos lang bail sa ra 9262?

depende po kung anong offnse and nagawa.

7RA 9262 CASE Empty Re: RA 9262 CASE Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:03 pm

joyce y

Arresto Menor

[quote="callily2007"]we have an agreement in attys office that my husband will give monthly allotment as of MAY 2012 but as of now november nothing i am his legal wife ,i already reported to owwa n poea about this matter with attached document pls give me legal advice to what i will do

"reply: i filed the same case at the Regional Trial court where i am residing right now that is why i would like to share this to all the women who have been abandoned by their husband,bf (where you have a common child with that guy doesnt matter if the guy is just your bf/husband as long as you can prove that you have a relationship with him..

sad to say that our government agencies like POEA and Owwa dont have enough jurisdiction regarding that case.I did the same ive talked to OWWA and POEA since the man involved is a seafarer they didnt do anything so i decided to file a CRIMINAL CASE RA9262 to RTC branch_____.Eventhough,it will took years coz im working overseas so most of my time is out of the country but still i have this peace of mind that sooner or later the court will be in favor to me based to all the evidences that i presented and base what the laws stated. Justice will prevail in favor to those who want to seek justice but if you are just going to be silent about that sensitive issue you will never ever seek the justice that you are looking for..

8RA 9262 CASE Empty about the amount of bail.. Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:06 pm

joyce y

Arresto Menor

concepab wrote:
chavz wrote:magandang hapon po totoo po bang Php 200 pesos lang bail sa ra 9262?

depende po kung anong offnse and nagawa.

reply: more or less 25k it depends on how serious the offense i believe so..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum