Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ra 9262 case

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ra 9262 case Empty ra 9262 case Sat May 17, 2014 7:59 am

queenb

queenb
Arresto Menor

i know that this is a criminal act but when exactly will the accused be charged or tagged as criminal act? is it after the 3 fiscal hearings, once we are on court meeting or is the final verdict of the judge?

how does this go as well? i do not plan to have a settlement with my ex, i really want him to go to jail. so how does this go exactly?

lastly, what's the min and max year of imprisonment and fine/penalty?

thank you.

2ra 9262 case Empty Re: ra 9262 case Sat May 17, 2014 8:09 am

queenb

queenb
Arresto Menor

in addition:

i was able to read a couple of posts and would like to clarify this part:

Providing for additional paid leave of absence from work up to
ten(10) days in addition to other paid leaves under the Labor Code and
Civil Service Rules and Regulations, extendible when necessary.

I already have solo parent leave credits. Am i still qualified for these extra up to 10 paid leaves on top of my company provided and solo parent leaves? If so, how do I go about the process?

Thanks and more power!

3ra 9262 case Empty Re: ra 9262 case Sat May 17, 2014 3:42 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

queenb wrote:i know that this is a criminal act but when exactly will the accused be charged or tagged as criminal act? is it after the 3 fiscal hearings, once we are on court meeting or is the final verdict of the judge?

No one can answer your questions in a definite way, simply because of the bureaucracy.
When is not the question.
How long will it take to charge the accused, that's what you should be asking!  
And no! It's not just after 3 hearings with the fiscal, it depends how long they want to push the case! Court decisions takes time as well before the verdict happens.

how does this go as well? i do not plan to have a settlement with my ex, i really want him to go to jail. so how does this go exactly?
lastly, what's the min and max year of imprisonment and fine/penalty?

When your EX is charged of RA9262 he can pay bail until the judge give the verdict! Then he has to face the consequences.
But of course if you don't intend to settle the case, he is most definitely going to jail for minimum 6 years up to 12 years maximum.

See this
http://famli.blogspot.com/2006/05/ra-9262-or-anti-violence-against-women

thank you.

4ra 9262 case Empty Re: ra 9262 case Fri May 23, 2014 1:06 am

queenb

queenb
Arresto Menor

i see, thanks. hmmm, i thought it was 10 or 20 years of imprisonment. i kinda saw that somewhere online...

5ra 9262 case Empty Re: ra 9262 case Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:19 pm

ijesgarcia

Arresto Menor

Hi, I need po legal advise. May live-in partner po ako before, nagsama kami for almost 4 years, we have 2 kids, 4 and 2 yrs. old. Apparently, we separate ways dahil nambabae sya and keep on denying it until binigyan ko sya ng copy ng pic na magkasama sila.. Nagfile ako ng case against him, Violation of ra 9262. Naka-dalawang trials na po kami, and this coming June 9, may hearing po kami ulit after I received the resolution letter.

Since April 2013 po hindi na sya nagsupport sa kids ko and pagdating ng July 2013, pina-check up nya ung youngest daughter ko kasi incomplete ung vaccines and nakitaan na may tumor malapit sa ear lobe.. After po nun ndi na sya ulit nagbigay or nagsupport. Recently po, nakipag-communicate ung mother nya, pinakokompleto mga vaccines ng mga bata... Since gusto nila na sa kakilala nila ipapa-check up ung bata pumayag na rin po ako... Kaso nga po nung sinabi ko na-hassle ung mga bata sa layo ng byahe... Nagtext ung mother nya na last na tulong na yun since ayaw ko daw na sa kakilala nila ipa-check ung mga bata. And sa pagkakaintindi po namin ayaw nila magsupport dahil nga nagfile ako ng case against dun sa ex ko... And nagbigay din po sila ng compromise agreement na ndi ko tinanggap dahil puro in favor sa kanila..

**note po na ung ex ko is marunong sa legal aspects, ginagamit nya ung mga alam nya para mauto ako at pumayag sa gusto nila ng pamilya nila..

gusto ko lang po itanong ano pwede kong gawin.

Thanks po ng marami...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum