Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Land dispute! Need help!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LAND - Land dispute! Need help!  Empty Land dispute! Need help! Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:30 am

johncarlosantos

Arresto Menor

Good day Sir/Ma'am,

We currently have a land dispute!
Here's the story. Yung lola po namin ay nag benta ng kanyang share sa lupa noong early 90's sa kanyang pamangkin, subalit ang lupa po na kanyang naibenta ay hindi pa po nya namamana, ngayon ang kanilang pamangkin ay nais ipamana ang lupang nabili nya noon sa kanyang legal na ampon. May hawak daw po sila na affidavit dated 1992 na nabili nila noon ang lupa pero wala naman po silang deed of sale or transfer of property na maipakita since the land sold to them was not yet acquired by my grand mother who passed away this year. Now they are saying that they would appeal for a deed of donation para daw maging legal ang lahat. Our great grandmother died and the land title or the property was not handed over/inherited/divided to the heirs. The mother title is still on our great grand mothers name. Right now, the heirs are doing legal action of taking parts of the land/property divided equally to each. Ang nagiging problema ay ang pag angkin nung lupa na allegedly nabili daw po. Tama po ba ang nasa isip ko na hindi legal or hindi nila dapat makuha ang pag aari ng lupa dahil ang kanilang nabiling lupa eh hindi pa naman po naipapamana sa aking lola? They also told us that if we wanted the land back, bought 30k at that time, we need to pay them 700k, simply because they estimated that the value now for that land or money is around that sum. Pwede po ba namin ipawalang bisa yung nangyari na bilihan ng lupa? Ang pagkakaintindi ko po kasi ay hindi mo maari ibenta ang share ng iyong mana hangat ito napapasayo legally. Ngayon po ay unti unti na sila nag babalak na mag tayo ng establishment sa lupa. Unti unti na pong dumarating ang mga materyales para sa construction and I dont want waking up one morning that the construction is already starting. May habol pa po ba kami?

Maraming maraming salamat po!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum