Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Plot of Land Allocated for Rellocation in QC Suspiciously Auctioned Off

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

pearlshake07

Arresto Menor

I am the secretary of one of the homeowners associations here in QC who received rights to ownership to a land own by the govt. Our group is the first among those demolished and then relocated within Brgy Commonwealth way back since 2003.

It has been more than a decade now but our title has still not being processed because apparently, this chunk of land has been suspiciously auctioned to a certain individual working also for National Govt Center (NGC). Our group contested this and the that individual said that he is willing to return the property back to NGC inventory and said he even submitted his sworn memorandum of undertaking to the Director of NGC. Our group has been chasing after a copy of this document from that director countless of times but everytime we were been brushed off with no clear reason given to us.

Anyway, we need to get a copy in order to halt this area being finally sold. We are running out of time and ways how we can properly process the title for the plot of land we are occupying now. We are in constant fear and insecurity that we might again be demolished after years of building our lives here when we should have been among the first who should have been awarded title for this plot of land.

Please advise us what to do. We are also open in consulting any expert on this matter although we are but part the urban poor sector in the metro. Please help.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum