Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

policy changes

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1policy changes Empty policy changes Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:39 am

iyahamon

Arresto Menor

Ask ko lang po if nakasaad sa labor code na dapat magbigay ng notice or memo ang employer if there are changes on rules and regulations.

Thank you

2policy changes Empty Re: policy changes Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:08 am

karl rove

karl rove
Reclusion Perpetua

iyahamon: the labor code in my opinion does not expressly provides that an employer shall furnish notice or advice about impending policy changes on rules and regulations. This is so because changes in policy on rules and regulations are "management prerogative". However, management prerogative should not be abused to the detriment of employees, hence, for sound employer and employee relationship and for fairness as well, management through the HR, is impliedly obligated to keep employees well informed about changes on any rules and regulations affecting their relationship, otherwise, should any situation/circumstances arises that would compromise the employment of the employee, due to the absence or failure to give due notice, a case for illegal dismissal or unfair labor practice is not a remote possibility.

Hope  answered your query.

Atty Karl Rove

3policy changes Empty Re: policy changes Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:51 am

iyahamon

Arresto Menor

Understood po. Thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum