Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer of Land Title

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Transfer of Land Title Empty Transfer of Land Title Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:15 pm

dhrey_007

Arresto Menor

Hello Sir, mgta2nong lng po ako regarding sa problem nmen sa lupa sa cavite... Bale nakapangalan dw ung titulo nun sa Lolo ng father ko at sa Tatay at Nanay ng Father ko...

Bale ung Lolo ko na lang ung nbubuhay sa knilang tatlo.. Balak ng i-transfer ung Titulo at hatiin ung Lupa sa mga anak nya kabilang ung father ko... kaso humahabol ung kapatid ng Lola ko (Tiyo ng Father ko)... May maku2ha bng share ung Kapatid ng Lola ko?

Thank Sir,

2Transfer of Land Title Empty Re: Transfer of Land Title Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:54 pm

attyLLL

it depends on what is his basis to claim ownership. if he believes he is entitled as an heir, he is not correct.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Transfer of Land Title Empty Re: Transfer of Land Title Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:50 pm

brookbruce

Arresto Menor

Depending on what state you live, but the owner must sign a deed to the property transferred to the new owner. The reception of the document, a title search to ensure that the property is free of fees and charges, and any other matters which may disturb the title.

4Transfer of Land Title Empty Re: Transfer of Land Title Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:54 am

alexmory

Arresto Menor

If the government allocates the land, then the rule of law, the Trust enters into force, but this land is allocated by the army, so there are different rules and conditions will be issued an allotment letter assigned when allocated in the award letter , who prescribe certain conditions on the conditions.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum