Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Problem to get the original transfer of land Title or TCT (Transfer Certificate of Title)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

simplerose9

Arresto Menor

My problem to get the original Transfer of Land Title was way back 2002 when I finished paying a piece of land, 70 square meters, located in Caloocan City. The NHA gave my sister the Deeds of Sale but not the original certificate of Land Title. I am working here in Canada and couldn’t able to follow up my request of getting the original TCT, that is why my sister represented me. All those years, almost 14 years now the same answer they are telling to my sister that the Land Title was missing and they couldn’t find it. The NHA blaming A. C. Cruz, the developer for not issuing it to them. When I went back to PI for 1-month vacation, I went to NHA directly and asking for the original TCT but the same answer as what my sister got too. One of the employees there said that it is better to reconstitute the title. I said to her that it is not my fault for the missing TCT but your department and she told me that it was the developer. Nobody is helping me at this time, my sister couldn’t able to afford to go regularly to NHA because she lives in Isabela Province. I really want to get the original TCT so that I could be able to loan to PAGIBIG and build a place where I could stay in Manila. Is there anybody who could be able to help me in this situation? Please send me your telephone number or email to reach you. Thank you so much.

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Well. When a property is sold, then the old OCT/TCT has the EARLIER owners name, so it need to be EXCHANGED anyway.

IF Register of Deeds demand the OLD TCT to make the NEW TCT with your name on it, then it's posible to get it from Register of Deeds Laughing (=Ask to get a "True copy".) But that has still the OLD owners name on it, so you need to transfer it to your name anyway.

Or is it a mess with a developer involved where an old title is SPLIT to small pieces so you bought only a part of the old TCT? If so then it's much harder.

3Problem to get the original transfer of land Title or TCT (Transfer Certificate of Title) Empty nk you. Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:04 pm

simplerose9

Arresto Menor

Lunkan wrote:Well. When a property is sold, then the old OCT/TCT has the EARLIER owners name, so it need to be EXCHANGED anyway.

IF Register of Deeds demand the OLD TCT to make the NEW TCT with your name on it, then it's posible to get it from Register of Deeds   Laughing   (=Ask to get a "True copy".)   But that has still the OLD owners name on it, so you need to transfer it to your name anyway.

Or is it a mess with a developer involved where an old title is SPLIT to small pieces so you bought only a part of the old TCT?   If so then it's much harder.

simplerose9

Arresto Menor

Lunkan,
what is the best possible you might think I can do? I need your suggestion that might help to solve my problem. Thank you.

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

simplerose9 wrote:Lunkan,
what is the best possible you might think I can do? I need your suggestion that might help to solve my problem. Thank you.
If the old title told ONLY about your lot, then go to Register of Deeds and try to get the title transfered to your name. (Pay a "True copy" of the OLD title, if Register od Deeds demand so.)

If you bought a lot, which is PART of the old TCT, then it's much more complicated. Then go need assistance to get more documents, I suppouse, before you go to Register of Deeds. =Demand the mess makers to clean up the mess.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum