Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RECKLESS IMPRUDENCE RESULTING TO SERIOUS PHYSICAL INJURY

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

iAMYOURANG3L

Arresto Menor

Hi! I just wanna ask how do we categorize the physical injury? When can we say that it's serious or not? I have a case here. Last October 29,2014 around 4:30 in the afternoon my mom was recklessly and imprudently hit by a delivery van by one of the drivers of Philippine Nature's Spring Water. Nature's Spring Management is only providing for medical assistance however they don't wanna cover her personal needs such as food, supplies (diaper, wet wipes, alcohol, tissue...etc). In addition, while my mom is in the hospital recovering from head injury which resulted to blood clot in frontal, temporal and back part of her head and also a fracture in her left clavicle, the driving is already back to work. Is that ok?
I'm looking forward to your legal advise. Thank you! Crying or Very sad

iAMYOURANG3L

Arresto Menor

I badly need your response. Sad

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum