Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

open cases with bir rdo

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1open cases with bir rdo Empty open cases with bir rdo Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:12 pm

Molongi

Arresto Menor

Year 2006 or 2007 I was invited by my brother in law to work with Avida Realty as an agent. I did not know or understand that we would be registered with the bir and would need to file tax returns. I only stayed with Avida for three months doing flyer handouts and mall manning of our kiosk. I did not make any sale with this company. Last June 2 I went to rdo 047 to file a tranfer of rdo to rdo 44 where my new work is registered. I was shocked that a was given a sheet of paper which stated that i have open cases with them resulting from my work with Avida. I dont know what to do and dont have anybody to turn to to help me. Please I need your help.

2open cases with bir rdo Empty Re: open cases with bir rdo Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:31 pm

Molongi

Arresto Menor

can i send it to your email di ko alam kung paano i paste dito sa reply

3open cases with bir rdo Empty open cases with bir rdo Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:48 pm

Molongi

Arresto Menor

hindi ko alam i paste dito sa reply box yung sample

4open cases with bir rdo Empty open cases with rdo Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:52 pm

Molongi

Arresto Menor

open cases with bir rdo Molongi

5open cases with bir rdo Empty Re: open cases with bir rdo Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:54 pm

Molongi

Arresto Menor

ill be back with you tomorrow i need to sleep na sori po. Baka inaantuk na din kayo its rather late na

6open cases with bir rdo Empty open cases with bir rdo 047 Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:49 pm

Molongi

Arresto Menor

Atty Arresto Menor ano po ang dapat gawin sa mga open cases na ito. Pls help me.

aizapacheco

Arresto Menor

Hi

Good day. I have the same problem re: BIR issues
Year 2007 or 2008 I was invited to work with Avida Realty as an agent. I did not know or understand that we would be registered with the bir and would need to file tax returns. I only stayed with Avida for 5 months doing flyer handouts and mall manning of our kiosk. I did not make any sale with this company. Year 2013 I requested transfer from RDO 50 to RDO 38 where my new work is registered. I returned last april 7 2016 to BIR Makati due to untransfered data to RDO 38. I was shocked that a was given a sheet of paper which stated that i have open cases with them resulting from my work with Avida. It says there that I have penalty from 2007 - 2015 costing 8k. I worked 2013 here at AMA and I was being deducted of tax up to now. Please help po.

8open cases with bir rdo Empty Re: open cases with bir rdo Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:28 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

how much ang salary mo? Did you work as a freelance agent or considered employed ka sa kanila? Did you get a copy of the "offense"?

9open cases with bir rdo Empty Re: open cases with bir rdo Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:45 pm

aizapacheco

Arresto Menor

as sales agent po 7800 - allowance only (in house sales agent po ako)

-part time job only since that time im student/ considered employed

- BIR gave me print out copy po

10open cases with bir rdo Empty CLOSING A BIR OPEN CASE Sat May 07, 2016 10:36 am

Atty.JB

Arresto Menor

aizapacheco wrote:Hi

Good day. I have the same problem re: BIR issues
Year 2007 or 2008 I was invited to work with Avida Realty as an agent. I did not know or understand that we would be registered with the bir and would need to file tax returns. I only stayed with Avida for 5 months doing flyer handouts and mall manning of our kiosk. I did not make any sale with this company. Year 2013 I requested transfer from RDO 50 to RDO 38 where my new work is registered. I returned last april 7 2016 to BIR Makati due to untransfered data to RDO 38. I was shocked that a was given a sheet of paper which stated that i have open cases with them resulting from my work with Avida. It says there that I have penalty from 2007 - 2015 costing 8k. I worked 2013 here at AMA and I was being deducted of tax up to now. Please help po.

Hi aizapacheco!

To complete your transfer from one RDO to another, all of your existing open cases must be closed.

Normally, to close an open case, you have to submit the BIR returns indicated in the list of open cases given to you by the BIR. The penalty usually is Php 1,000.00 for each BIR return required to be submitted.

I suggest that you close your existing open cases as it tends to accumulate over time.

Hope this helps!

-Atty. JB

11open cases with bir rdo Empty Re: open cases with bir rdo Tue May 10, 2016 8:16 am

aizapacheco

Arresto Menor

Hi Good morning Atty

Is there a way I can do with it instead f paying the penalty. That time I do not have income.

On 2013 - I was hired at AMA and I am paying my tax also.

Please help.

12open cases with bir rdo Empty Re: open cases with bir rdo Tue May 10, 2016 9:58 pm

Atty.JB

Arresto Menor

Hi aizapacheco,

Sometimes, there are instances when you are required to file a "no payment tax return" even if there is no tax due. Failure to file the required return results in a BIR open case.

You can try to talk to the BIR officer/RDO chief if they can grant you a "lower penalty", explaining to them that you did not earn any income as an agent.

Please be advised that there is no guarantee that the BIR will approve your request to lower the penalty.

Hope this helps!

-Atty. JB

13open cases with bir rdo Empty Re: open cases with bir rdo Wed May 11, 2016 9:20 am

aizapacheco

Arresto Menor

thank you po.

Iyan din po yong naisip ko na kausapin ung BIR regarding that.

Maraming salamat po.

14open cases with bir rdo Empty Re: open cases with bir rdo Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:05 am

BrokerRyan

Arresto Menor

Normally, to close an open case, you have to submit the BIR returns indicated in the list of open cases given to you by the BIR. The penalty usually is Php 1,000.00 for each BIR return required to be submitted. ----> how to submit bir returns?

#BIRhelp #TaxHelp My first employer applied me as professional VAT last 2002. Nalaman ko lang siya last 2011 nung kailangan ko itransfer bir ko from rdo 43 to rdo 39. Pinakuha ako employment certificate from all my previous employers (months of hassle). Nawala na lahat ng cases ko that time from 2002 to june 2011. At nailipat bir ko to rdo 39.
Ngaun namang kailangan ko na talagang mag apply as professional for REB. Hindi pa pala ayus yung bir ko. Ngayon naman may case ako starting sept 2011 up to present. Kasi professional vat pa rin ang tin ko. :'-( Ang hirap pa kausapin yung front desk sa collections ng rdo 39. Ang kailangan ko lang naman ay ang 2303 at OR para sa REB ko.
Umuwi na lang kahapon at hinanap files. Buti na lang kumpleto pa bir files ko last 2011 nung inayus ko sya.

15open cases with bir rdo Empty Re: open cases with bir rdo Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:06 am

BrokerRyan

Arresto Menor

Pinapabayaran sa akin 27 cases. 1k for first 8 cases taz tig 200 na per line = Php 11,800 pero may pinapacompute pa na babayaran from 2015 to 2017. Mag download daw e-bir forms online. Fill up taz pa compute sa officer of the day. Bago bayaran sa bangko. Kung ayaw daw bayaran gagawa sulat sa RDO district officer with cert of employment from previous employer at magpadata fix (pero di sya recommended ng officer of the day) / bayaran na lang daw :'(

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum