Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Signed Training Bond with no trainings

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Signed Training Bond with no trainings Empty Signed Training Bond with no trainings Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:02 pm

worriedperson

Arresto Menor

Good day!

I was hired by a local company and upon regularization, I was presented a regular employment contract with a training bond. It stated that they have provided special trainings and hence will incur 500,000 penalty incase I would leave the company within 2 yrs after regularization. 8 months after regularization, I have not undergone any trainings and found out that the company did not remit any of the SSS, Philhealth, PAGIBIG and TAX deducted from my payslip. Hence, I signed with another company and filed resignation with my current employer. However, they are now threatening to chase me for the 500,000 training cost which had not been supplied. In line with this, may I know if their argument would be valid? Do they have legal rights to sue me for the 500,000?

Thanks!

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

worriedperson wrote:Good day!

I was hired by a local company and upon regularization, I was presented a regular employment contract with a training bond. It stated that they have provided special trainings and hence will incur 500,000 penalty incase I would leave the company within 2 yrs after regularization. 8 months after regularization, I have not undergone any trainings and found out that the company did not remit any of the SSS, Philhealth, PAGIBIG and TAX deducted from my payslip. Hence, I signed with another company and filed resignation with my current employer. However, they are now threatening to chase me for the 500,000 training cost which had not been supplied. In line with this, may I know if their argument would be valid? Do they have legal rights to sue me for the 500,000?

Thanks!

Let them do so.

You have to prove they did not provide any training. They have to prove that they spent on you for training.

http://www.councilviews.com

worriedperson

Arresto Menor

Hi Council,

Thanks for your advise.
I wanted to know what are legal/valid proofs that they provided me special trainings.
They mentioned that whenever I request for help from supervisor or colleagues, those are counted as trainings. Are those arguments legally valid?
Thanks

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

worriedperson wrote:

They mentioned that whenever I request for help from supervisor or colleagues, those are counted as trainings. Are those arguments legally valid?
Thanks

No. In the same way that asking for directions from a policeman isn't.

worriedperson

Arresto Menor

Thanks Council.

Would you or anyone in this forum possibly know if signing the contract stating that trainings were provided prior to signing, even though none were given but was verbally promised to be provided in the future, would make me liable to the penalty since signing it meant that at the time i signed i gave my consent that the company's statements were valid.

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

worriedperson wrote:Thanks Council.

Would you or anyone in this forum possibly know if signing the contract stating that trainings were provided prior to signing, even though none were given but was verbally promised to be provided in the future, would make me liable to the penalty since signing it meant that at the time i signed i gave my consent that the company's statements were valid.

It's on you now to prove that there were no trainings given.

worriedperson

Arresto Menor

That wont be a problem on my end.
Thanks Council!

8Signed Training Bond with no trainings Empty Re: Signed Training Bond with no trainings Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:21 pm

jessgonzalvo@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

good day!
gusto ko pong malaman, pupwede po ba akong magresign ng hindi magbabayad ng casbond? bagong employee pa lang po ako. nagstart po ako nung june 19,2014. then june 25,2014 tinawagan po ako ng main office na huwag muna akong magreport. kahapon po (july 4,2014)nang tumawag ako, tinanong ko kung kailan ako pwede nang pumasok. ang sabi sa akin napag-usapan daw kasi ng mga head na huwag daw muna akong papasukin. hindi ko po alam kung bakit. gusto ko na lang po kasing magresign para makapaghanap ng trabaho na alam kong sasahod ako. nakakontrata po akong ng 1 yr. pero hindi naman po nila ako pinapapasok. tinatawagan lang po ako kung kailan lang nila gusto. paano naman po ang pangangailangan ko. kaya ko po gustong magtrabaho para may pinagkukunan ng pangangailangan ko sa pera, tapos ganito lang ako nakakontrata pero walang posibleng sasahurin.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum