Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

estafa and b.p. 22

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1estafa and b.p. 22 Empty estafa and b.p. 22 Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:03 pm

mauricemadraso

Arresto Menor

HI,
     I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF A PERSON ALREADY ACQUITTED FOR B.P.22   ,CAN THE COMPLAINANT FILE ANOTHER CASE THIS TIME ESTAFA AND B.P22 THE SAME CASE? THANKS

2estafa and b.p. 22 Empty Re: estafa and b.p. 22 Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:29 pm

shin04

Arresto Menor

Hello po atty. paalis na po kasi ako ng bansa nextweek tanong ko lang po kung wala po ba akong hold departure order ? kasi po may tinakasan akong pera na halagang 7,500 sa dahilang hindi ko kayang bayaran kaya pansamantala akong nagtago. ang sabi nya idedemanda nya daw ako pero hanggang ngayon wala naman po akong natatanggap na subpoena or any demand letters mula sakanya.worried lang po ako kasi baka po pagdating ko ng airport baka harangin po ako..sana po matulungan nyo ako maraming salamat po

3estafa and b.p. 22 Empty Re: estafa and b.p. 22 Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:10 pm

udmlaw

Reclusion Temporal

mauricemadraso wrote:HI,
     I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF A PERSON ALREADY ACQUITTED FOR B.P.22   ,CAN THE COMPLAINANT FILE ANOTHER CASE THIS TIME ESTAFA AND B.P22 THE SAME CASE? THANKS

Yes. BP22 refers to issuing checks without funding

estafa refers to "panloloko" making it appear that you have money when in fact you do not have money

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum