Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

land transfer

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1land transfer Empty land transfer Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:43 pm

piano

Arresto Menor

good day, im new here and seeking for advice regarding our situation.

ang father ko po ay may minana na lupa sa lolo ko nang siya ay namatay.. ngunit ito ay hindi pa naisasalin sa kanyang pangalan.. ngunit ito ay nakasulat sa last will ng lolo ko at pirmado at dokumentado ng abogado ng lolo ko at na sa tatay ko din ang titulo. pirmado po ito ng kapatid nya maliban sa isa.

ang tanong ko po ay maari po ba nya isalin sa kanyang pangalan ang lupa o magkakaproblema po ba ito sa hindi pagkakapirma ng kanyang kapatid? maari po ba magreklamo ang pinamanahan sa kanyang mana kahit ito ay pirmado ng abogado ng lolo ko? ano po ba ang hakbangin na dapat gawin?

nawa ay matulungan nyo po kami sa aming problema

maraming salat po

2land transfer Empty Re: land transfer Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:29 pm

attyLLL

wills are highly dependent on form. are you sure it is a will? or a deed of donation? is it handwritten or typed. if typed, is there an attestation clause signed by three disinterested witnesses?

if it is a will, then you will have to have it probated in court. i recommend you have that document reviewed by a lawyer. the fact that it was signed by a lawyer and the siblings makes me doubt that is will.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3land transfer Empty Re: land transfer Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:22 am

piano

Arresto Menor

thank you for your reply.. the will of my grandfather was in his hand written and typed sign by a lawyer, witnesses.

4land transfer Empty Re: land transfer Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:10 am

attyLLL

if it written, dated and signed in his hand, then it should be probated in court.

if there are sufficient properties for all the children, then the land can be named to your father, else the court will deem the assignment invalid and divide the properties equally among the children and the spouse.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum