Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEED HELP TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP SOLE PROPRIETORSHIP

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lordalberus23

Arresto Menor

Anu po complete process pag ibebenta mo yung sole proprietor business mo,? para dna iclose nung bibili gagamitin nya same info ng business pati resibo same lng, at mga forms na gagamitin at panu transaction sa BIR?

pLEASErespond, i'm new here

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

I don't know, but - as it is in some other countries - Sole proprietorships CAN'T be transfered, because they are Sole proprietorships Smile (Sole proprietorship = THAT one owner is PERSONAL responsible for the whole company.) So when changing owner, then it need to be a NEW company. (But in some countries sometimes it's abroved to get a SIMILAR name as e g add "succesor" or such after the old name.)

But you can SELL and transfer what your Sole proprietorship company have of ASSETS* (but NOT your debts, such need to be approved by deptor.) Selling assets can be done just as a common selling, if the buyer don't demand e g that you agree to not start similar company within a time limit, because such would risk you take back your sold customers without paying your buyer for them. (Such is common when selling businesses.)

*Such as e g equipment, store, knowledge as contacts, customers list...

taxconsultantdavao

Reclusion Perpetua

ask the officer of the day ng bir or ang information officer ng BIR. mas ma sasabihan ka nila anong gawin mo bro/ sis.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum