Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

training bond agreement

+11
readeocampo31@gmail.com
brightside
tralala12
council
Alim Zurcaled
jaffy
alexisbantilan
attyLLL
MayoUno
HR Adviser
androgibaga
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76bond - training bond agreement - Page 4 Empty Re: training bond agreement Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:17 pm

Alim Zurcaled

Arresto Menor

Sir, I posted my training bond concern in a different forum. this is the reply that i got (based on the profile of the person who replied, username is Council and location is NLRC). Should I follow his advise regarding my concern? When I resigned I was told by my supervisor that my status with the company would be AWOL even if I submitted my resignation letter because of the training bond. But a few months later, I received a text message saying "good news you are given a chance to clear your status with the company. Just email a copy of your resignation letter and you can start with your clearance." So, I decided to take the offer and process the clearance not knowing that this would be the outcome. Had I known it would cost me more, I would have been content with the AWOL status. Below is the exact verbatim which I posted in the other forum, I just copied and pasted it here so you can see. Is there no other option for me?

============

My question is also somewhat related to BPO training bond. I had a 20k training bond with my last employer and I am supposed to stay with the company for six months. I was only able to stay for two months. I submitted my resignation and completed my clearance forms. I am told by Finance Dept. that i owe the company 16 thousand plus for the pro-rated bond. I am really worried. I have been unemployed since I resigned from that company (one year this April). I don't have the money to pay for that amount. What are my options? What is the better way to tell the company that I don't have the means to pay for the said amount? Thanks in advance.

NLRC response:
First question - why resign?
Second - You obviously knew you had a bond, did that ever come into consideration when you filed your resignation?

You can tell them via letter or visit to the office that you don't have a job. They will then have to file a case to collect from you. And it could cost you more.

77bond - training bond agreement - Page 4 Empty Re: training bond agreement Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:42 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Alim Zurcaled wrote:Sir, I posted my training bond concern in a different forum. this is the reply that i got (based on the profile of the person who replied, username is Council and location is NLRC). Should I follow his advise regarding my concern? When I resigned I was told by my supervisor that my status with the company would be AWOL even if I submitted my resignation letter because of the training bond. But a few months later, I received a text message saying "good news you are given a chance to clear your status with the company. Just email a copy of your resignation letter and you can start with your clearance." So, I decided to take the offer and process the clearance not knowing that this would be the outcome. Had I known it would cost me more, I would have been content with the AWOL status. Below is the exact verbatim which I posted in the other forum, I just copied and pasted it here so you can see. Is there no other option for me?

As I previously said - ask them.

True it may cost more.
Or maybe not.

Perhaps you could clarify what the training bond was all about, and include the text of the contract so we can get a better idea and try to provide you with a better answer, if possible.

http://www.councilviews.com

78bond - training bond agreement - Page 4 Empty Re: training bond agreement Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:00 pm

Alim Zurcaled

Arresto Menor

I was not given a copy of my job offer and the training bond contract. I can try and ask for a copy. Thank you, sir.

79bond - training bond agreement - Page 4 Empty Re: training bond agreement Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:04 pm

tralala12

Arresto Menor

IMO, kaya nagsisingil ng training bond si employer ay para sa mga expenses na nainvest nila sa trainee. yes, yung mga material investments nila maco-compute, but most importantly, yung learnings ng trainee na hindi naman na pwede mabawi ni employer should the trainee decide to quit ang binabayaran for the training bond. and hindi dahil sinabi na 100,000 meaning yun din nga ang kailangan bayaran. pr-rated nga sya sa kung gaano katagal ka na-train or gaano katagal ka napakinabangan ng employer mo. as to how they compute the pro-rated amount hindi ko lang sure.
additionally, in some companies, hindi na nila hinahabol yng mga trainees na nagqquit later on for the training bond, kasi for them waste of time pa ang habulin yung trainees nila. so there.

80bond - training bond agreement - Page 4 Empty Re: training bond agreement Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:03 am

brightside

Arresto Menor

Hello,

I have a question about the contract we have signed from a large company.

As stated in the contract,
"Signing this offer signifies your intention to commit for company X for 6 months from the start date. As such, you agree to remain employed by Company X for a minimum of 6 months from actual start date. Failure to do so do so shall render you liable to pay liquidated damages to Company X in the amount equivalent to 6 months of basic pay. Should you tender resignation and or be terminated for any just cause under the Labor Code or other prevailing law or jurispudence before the end of the period stated in the provision hereof, full repayment of the aforesaid amount must be done on your last working day."

Yes. Sana narealize namin agad 'to bago pumirma. If ang salary ko ay 60,000 then I have to pay them 360,000 which sa palagay ko ay hindi fair. May laban po ba kami kung sakaling magresign kami? Di po kami dumaan sa headhunter. So walang cost sa part na yun.

Thanks!

81bond - training bond agreement - Page 4 Empty cash bond refund, Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:10 am

readeocampo31@gmail.com

Arresto Menor

Good day,, gusto ko po sana mkahingi ng advice, paano po kung nag resign ako at hindi konna comply ung 30 days allowance for resignation effectivity, may karapatan po ba sila magkaltas sa aking cash bond for nine years, due their rules of company, thank you

82bond - training bond agreement - Page 4 Empty Re: training bond agreement Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:56 am

MNM

Arresto Menor

Hello, Ask ko lang po, if AWOL ang status mas mas malaki po ba ang babayaran or depende pa rin sa court order?

83bond - training bond agreement - Page 4 Empty Re: training bond agreement Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:01 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

depende parin yan sa korte pero mas malaki ang posibilidad na humingi ng danyos yung employer dahil hindi nag render ng 30 days

84bond - training bond agreement - Page 4 Empty Re: training bond agreement Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:00 pm

Marimaaaaaaar

Arresto Menor

Hi, nagsigned ako ng training bond sa isang company, hindi pa nagstart yung training nagsend na ako ng email sa kanila na hindi ako makakapagreport sa company for two months because kailangan kong umuwi sa probinsya dahil may land dispute yung family ko and being the eldest kailangan ako ng parents ko for legal matters. Is it possible na mapawalang bisa yung contract? I ask their permission kung pwede ma-move yung date na naspecify sa contract para makapagreport ako after two months.

85bond - training bond agreement - Page 4 Empty Re: training bond agreement Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:46 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

please only post your inquiry in 1 thread or create your own. do not add the same query to other existing discussion

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum