Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

training bond agreement

+11
readeocampo31@gmail.com
brightside
tralala12
council
Alim Zurcaled
jaffy
alexisbantilan
attyLLL
MayoUno
HR Adviser
androgibaga
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51bond - training bond agreement - Page 3 Empty Re: training bond agreement Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:26 pm

MayoUno

Arresto Menor

That figure is kinda small to be positive don't you think so? There are millions of Filipinos who are still suffering... so yeah it is pointless unless you can help everyone... you will still be counted as one of the minorities... sigh... I wonder where you got your idealism... so sad you only think small... anyway I'm out coz we have a meeting with some lawyers to update labor proceedings... u must feel important,with my daily schedule I take some time off to communicate with you...see you around...

52bond - training bond agreement - Page 3 Empty Re: training bond agreement Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:47 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Where's your economy? It is taught as early as high school

Better economy
|
better stock market performance
|
higher purchasing capacity of ordinary Filipinos
|
better standard of living

Also, I believe that

Well taken cared employees
|
Happy employees
|
Productive employees
|
quality products & services
|
happy customers
|
Good sales
|
Well paid employees

I also wonder where did you get such negativism?

It may be small but a journey of a thousand step begins with a single step

Smile

53bond - training bond agreement - Page 3 Empty Re: training bond agreement Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:16 pm

MayoUno

Arresto Menor

L'esprit de l'escalier

54bond - training bond agreement - Page 3 Empty Re: training bond agreement Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:16 am

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

The effect is now so I don't believe the predicament of thinking the perfect comeback is too late

geek 

55bond - training bond agreement - Page 3 Empty Re: training bond agreement Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:55 am

MayoUno

Arresto Menor

Change is inevitable... so always be prepared. Unless you're also positive that change is negative lolsss

56bond - training bond agreement - Page 3 Empty Re: training bond agreement Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:05 am

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

I've told you that no matter how negatives thing can be, I always see the positive side of it. So no matter what changes there may be, I'll always see its positive side Smile

BTW, what happen to your meeting yesterday? I'm hoping you would be bringing good news?

57bond - training bond agreement - Page 3 Empty Re: training bond agreement Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:47 am

MayoUno

Arresto Menor

Here's a paragraph from CCAP legal mheeting regarding HR and employee advocacy-"One of the main reasons whyemplpyees leave companies is because of problems with their managers. An HR professional can be termed an employees advocate between top management and employees at all levels. There is a huge gap between HR professionals and employees in terms of understanding challenges and delivering requirements. HR has not really understood the problems associated with the employees careers and jobs. The company's overall plans and strategies also depend on HR professionals as they voice employees problems and requirements. The HR department should have a genuine interest in the employees welfare...it is responsible for making sure that their expectations are met. By doing this it is easier to meet the company's business target." and here's another statement from CCAP "employee HR and management issues should be handled professionally to curb high attrition rate and increase EMPLOYEE SATISFACTION." if you don't know your game plan better research muna...

58bond - training bond agreement - Page 3 Empty Re: training bond agreement Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:47 am

MayoUno

Arresto Menor

Meeting is confidential sorry HR.

59bond - training bond agreement - Page 3 Empty Re: training bond agreement Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:32 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Most common problem of employees not only in our company is salaries and benefits

Most common problem of employers are poor performance and high turn-over

According to CCAP, HR department should have a genuine interest in the employees welfare

What I did, all rank and files starts at above minimum wage, gave financial management seminar, helped those whose chose to invest, and urged union to availed of the DOLE's livelihood program and assisted them in formulating the program

Problem in salaries and benefits: Solved

Problem in performance and turn over: Solved

Interest in welfare of employees: Done extra mile since I also was able to provide scholarship grant for my employees children. And don't worry, in thinking for my employees' welfare, it is planned every in such a way that working conditions, salaries and benefits, recreational and team-building activities, CSR, family welfare and spiritual activities are taken into consideration

SO don't worry mayouno, I know my game plan very well that infact, just three years after I assumed my post as an HR, our company was awarded "Employer of the Year" by PMAP.

If you would still presume I'm a a bad HR, I would really believe you are the most negative person I've met in my entire life..

affraid 

60bond - training bond agreement - Page 3 Empty Re: training bond agreement Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:36 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Its ok.. DOLE, NLRC and NCMB never forgot to invite me if there's a new policy to implemented Razz

61bond - training bond agreement - Page 3 Empty Re: training bond agreement Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:57 pm

MayoUno

Arresto Menor

Nice...so you are just a participant.

62bond - training bond agreement - Page 3 Empty Re: training bond agreement Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:02 pm

MayoUno

Arresto Menor

Yeah your figure is just unacceptably too low.. we are targeting the entire population of employees.. so your work is good but not good enough...
Oh and by the way.. your presence in meetings is appreciated.. you are after all is just one of the participants... lolssss kudos to your kind... you still have a long way to go HR... I'm just right above and will always look at your kind as climbers in the game. Papunta ka lang ilang beses na akong nagpabalik balik... 😆😆😆

63bond - training bond agreement - Page 3 Empty Re: training bond agreement Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:53 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Well, pabalik balik kana pala, how come you didn't made any changes in the labor system? Is there anything I have to thank you for your achievements since I am a laborer and I am one of those whom you are trying to help?

As you have said, I'm still going a long way so expect I'd be helping more people in a direct way where they and their families can see and feel the impact

What a Face What a Face 

64bond - training bond agreement - Page 3 Empty Re: training bond agreement Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:03 pm

MayoUno

Arresto Menor

I am... continuous ang changes... I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. Hindi over night ang pagbabago lalo na Kung me mga taong tulad mo. We will slowly eradicate people who are pro employers lang

65bond - training bond agreement - Page 3 Empty Re: training bond agreement Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:34 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

That's why I'm really helping my people the best way I can because change is not over night but hungry stomach cannot wait forever. It is why I am into creating a sustainable earning for my employees not only to feed their children but be able to provide their needs and want.

Why am I a hindrance to change where in fact, I am taking good care of my employees? Would you prefer that I tell my employees to go to the streets, protest, condemn those corrupt officials and wait until these people change rather than enjoy the good things the government can offer?

Also, my other colleagues in HR are doing what I am doing because they have seen how happy and grateful my people are.

I really can't imagine myself being in your shoes. For so long, you are fighting for change which until now doesn't have an impact.

You know what, if we were friends, I'd make something special for you each day until you see that the world is such a wonderful place despite all the evil and the suffering.

sunny

66bond - training bond agreement - Page 3 Empty Re: training bond agreement Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:43 pm

MayoUno

Arresto Menor

Ok....

67bond - training bond agreement - Page 3 Empty Re: training bond agreement Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:52 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Smile ka din

Very Happy 

68bond - training bond agreement - Page 3 Empty Re: training bond agreement Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:31 pm

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

Mayo Uno,

Naku nakalaban mo na naman si HR adviser.
Sya din kaya gusto nya din lumagay sa shoes mo?
I wonder if gusto nya rin.

Madami akong kilala na ganyang HR din, nagmumukhang anghel sa likod ng mga pangil ng demonyo.
Hehehhehehehe.

Palibhasa nga Psycology graduate daw sila kaya daw nila pasunorin ang mga tao.

Tapos papatayin nila demokrasya?
Super hero na sya kung ganun.

Good luck.

69bond - training bond agreement - Page 3 Empty Re: training bond agreement Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:31 pm

MayoUno

Arresto Menor

More?

70bond - training bond agreement - Page 3 Empty Re: training bond agreement Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:42 pm

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

Actually ang topic natin ay training bond.

In summary, training bond ay isang halimbawa ng ONE SIDED CONTRACT, Ibig sbihin contrata na panig lamang sa iisang side o ang employer.

Ginagamit eto ng mga employer para makapang gancho sa maayos na paraan, ksi dto sky is the limit pag nag determine ng amount na babayran ng employee pag nagkalas sa bond.

HALIMBAWA, Buong training cost ay 50k only, ilalalgay ni employer 500k ang danyos na bayaran daw ni employee.

Ano eto?
Namatay na ang mga bayani, pinatay nila ulit ng ilang beses.

Kasama sa kalayaan na pinagkaluob sa atin na palayain tyo sa manggagancho.

TOMO?

71bond - training bond agreement - Page 3 Empty Re: training bond agreement Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:56 pm

MayoUno

Arresto Menor

You have a point Alexis... let's see what's gonna happen after the deliberation... it's a long gruesome process kaya for now tiyaga muna...

72bond - training bond agreement - Page 3 Empty Re: training bond agreement Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:35 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Alex,

Here we go again:

Even if employers write 1,000,000 in the contract, if no training was given, it cannot claim against an employee.

If the company has given a training and employee resigns, it cannot also claim bond directly. It has to go to court prove that it has spent that amount. Plus whatever the amount granted by the court, it is not the final amount paid by employee because the amount has to be pro-rated minus the months or years serve.

Employees just have to know their right that employers cannot claim bonds without going in court. And if they insist on their right, I'm sure no sane employer would go after the bond because it is legal expense would be higher than the paid bond

Smile

73bond - training bond agreement - Page 3 Empty Re: training bond agreement Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:20 am

androgibaga

Arresto Menor

Oh thank you very much Mayo Uno and HR Adviser. I really appreciate your technical and logical advises. As of now, I haven't collected my lastpay check and my certificate of employment. I tried to talk to HR and Legal dept. of my previous employer and nothing happened. They keep on insisting that I can't collect my claims because it's stated in the bond contract that all my monetary claims due to me would be deducted to the amount of bond I need to pay and they said that I still have balances from them.  An estimate of Php 29,000.00 as my last pay is deducted from the bond-amount of Php 100,000.00. So, my balance is Php 71,000.00. I can only get my COE upon settling Php 71,000.00.

That's the only money I am expecting for this Christmas and I am so disappointed because upon my resignation they told me that I would still get some certain amount (exit interview). If only I knew that this would happen, I didn't resign even if it seemed that I'm dying while I'm working because of illnesses.

Nevertheless, I couldn't change what happened. I will just stop asking on my claims. 'Cause I believe   that my employer has direct contact with government agencies such as DOLE, NLRC or even in court. "Mahirap basagin ang isang diyamante, diyamante lang din ang makakabasag nito". Kaysa masira pa ang employment record ko at makasuhan, tatahimik nalang ako, kahit na alam ko na nasa tama ako.  Besides, wala naman akong pera panlakad sa mga papel papel na 'yan.

Last edited by androgibaga on Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

74bond - training bond agreement - Page 3 Empty Re: training bond agreement Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:38 am

Alim Zurcaled

Arresto Menor

may tanong lang po ako tungkol sa training bond sa mga BPO companies. bakit nga po kailangan bayaran ng empleyado yun pagtraining sa kanya ng kung pano nya gagawin ng tama ang trabaho nya. di ba lahat naman dumadaan sa training period bago isalang sa actual na trabaho? sa dati kong trabaho (ibang industry), ang alam kong binibigyan ng bond e yun mga pinapag aral ng company ng karagdagang kaalaman na magagamit ng empleyado para sa career advancement nya kahit wala na sya sa kumpanya. kadalasan may bond yun mga pinapadala sa training abroad or yun pinag aaral ng additional programming language para sa mga IT or yun bigyan ka ng six sigma training, yun mga ganun example. pero yun tuturuan ka kung pano mo gawin yun expected na trabaho mo, dapat lang na kasama na yun sa pag hire sa iyo ng kumpanya. lalo na sa call center ang dami daming mga applications or tools na pinapagamit, at ibang ibang mga processes or procedures na dapat tandaan. di ba natural lang naman na ituro lahat yun sa empleyado bago sya isalang sa pagtanggap ng tawag ng mga customers?

75bond - training bond agreement - Page 3 Empty Re: training bond agreement Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:32 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Alim Zurcaled wrote:may tanong lang po ako tungkol sa training bond sa mga BPO companies. bakit nga po kailangan bayaran ng empleyado yun pagtraining sa kanya ng kung pano nya gagawin ng tama ang trabaho nya. di ba lahat naman dumadaan sa training period bago isalang sa actual na trabaho? sa dati kong trabaho (ibang industry), ang alam kong binibigyan ng bond e yun mga pinapag aral ng company ng karagdagang kaalaman na magagamit ng empleyado para sa career advancement nya kahit wala na sya sa kumpanya. kadalasan may bond yun mga pinapadala sa training abroad or yun pinag aaral ng additional programming language para sa mga IT or yun bigyan ka ng six sigma training, yun mga ganun example. pero yun tuturuan ka kung pano mo gawin yun expected na trabaho mo, dapat lang na kasama na yun sa pag hire sa iyo ng kumpanya. lalo na sa call center ang dami daming mga applications or tools na pinapagamit, at ibang ibang mga processes or procedures na dapat tandaan. di ba natural lang naman na ituro lahat yun sa empleyado bago sya isalang sa pagtanggap ng tawag ng mga customers?

You're right, and that's the correct procedure. Only (usually) additional or external training plus travel is covered by any bond.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum