Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

training bond agreement

+11
readeocampo31@gmail.com
brightside
tralala12
council
Alim Zurcaled
jaffy
alexisbantilan
attyLLL
MayoUno
HR Adviser
androgibaga
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26bond - training bond agreement - Page 2 Empty Re: training bond agreement Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:49 am

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

MayoUno: that's basically explaining not boasting. If I was, I should have placed my credentials just like what you did. I'm wondering what's the fuzz of me speaking english? As if I'm the only one speaking in english here. Lastly, to set the record straight, why would I be pro-employer if I am an employee myself. In short, I am pro-tripartite: Labor, management and government working as one Smile

Jaffy: conventions should not be given a MOA since the school must set aside a budget for that. More often it is referred as continuous education for educators fund. You can only be given a bond if you are given scholarship for higher learning e.g. Masteral or Ph.D. but for educational institutions, they don't call it bond but return service.

27bond - training bond agreement - Page 2 Empty Re: training bond agreement Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:04 am

MayoUno

Arresto Menor

HR well that's just part of my credentials and besides I neverbsaid you can't speak English,paranoid much? You are indeed an employee then you should know how one feels about the subject matter. Reasons are made to escape, I'm not I'm facing the facts and I will definitely fight the ugly truth of employers who take advantage of employees weaknesses and need to survive... it's a dog eat dog world so I shall bite like one too...

28bond - training bond agreement - Page 2 Empty Re: training bond agreement Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:55 am

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Mayo
I also didn't say that you said I can't speak english. I am just saying that: halos lahat dito sa thread na ito ay english ang ginagamit na wika kaya english din ang sagot ko.

Simple logic. Smile

Ofcourse, I know how it feels to have bond. I was also able to have a bond before when I was sent abroad but I didn't have any problem with it since I know my rights as an employee. I am pro-tripartite because this is my stand: " Ang company, gustong magkaoroon nang mahusay na mga tauhan kaya gumagastos sila sa training para maging knowledgeable yung tauhan nila. Siyempre, kung walang bond, paulit ulit na magtetrain nang tauhan which is magastos. Sinabi mo employer ka, hindi ba't lugi ka naman kung gumastos ka para sa isang buwang training ng employee mo tapos magreresign lang after 2 months? Yan yung point kaya pumapayag rin ang ating gobyerno na magkaroon ng bond pag may training. Pero since alam ng government na may mga employer na umaabuso sa bond kaya nireregulate nila ito na hindi pwedeng maningil ang employer ng bond hangat hindi dumadaan sa korte. Ang korte naman, pinag-aaral niya kung makatarungan ba ang bond na gustong hing.in ng employer o hindi. So kung ano lang talaga ang tunay na halaga ng training eh yun lang ang papabayaran sa empleyado minus pa dun yung mga buwan nga nagsilbi na siya sa company.

To make it short, even if it is written in the contract that the bond is 1,000,000 but the court declared that the actual cost of the training is only 1000 so the employee will only have to pay 1000 and I don't see any injustice with the system. I believe the problem is that employees are scared to to fight for their right or they do not know their rights

Smile

29bond - training bond agreement - Page 2 Empty Re: training bond agreement Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:04 am

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

PS. MayoUno,

Just to inform you also that DOLE through the order of the President is strengthening its campaign for unions to have livelihood programs (Dole is the one funding the programs) for their employees or their spouse and occupational safety. The union of our company have just been granted the fund as well as other several companies. If you wanted to bite, I guess being with Dole is an edge. Smile

30bond - training bond agreement - Page 2 Empty Re: training bond agreement Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:30 am

MayoUno

Arresto Menor

Oh you just gave me an idea... I will contact my family friend from DOJ. Invite they are willing to assist me with this concern since they know that corrupt officials from DOLE are pro employers kc nalalagyan mga yan. Thanks for the info... and regarding our staff training... it's part of our expenses to train besides I believe that no one is indispensable pag ayaw na ayaw na why force someone to work and detain that person if in the long run mas lugi pa kami for keeping that employee kc we know na Di na sya magiging productive. We might as well train another one... as a business person we include training as part of our monthly expenditures we don't believe in taking it out sa mga empleyado kaya nga Sila nagwowork to survive Hindi to work like a caged animal na Di Pwede pakawalan kc me training bond. I find that against our human rights.

31bond - training bond agreement - Page 2 Empty Re: training bond agreement Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:33 am

MayoUno

Arresto Menor

*Auto correction error occurs... not wrong choice of words.

32bond - training bond agreement - Page 2 Empty Re: training bond agreement Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:14 am

jaffy

Arresto Menor

gud day! im sorry to interrupt...just wanted to say thank you for the enlightenment, at sa lahat ng nababasa ko sa forum na 'to...godbless!!!

33bond - training bond agreement - Page 2 Empty Re: training bond agreement Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:25 am

jaffy

Arresto Menor

...pwedi po akong makahingi ng favor na mabasa po ninyo ang na post kong concern regarding conditions to terminate existing contract by an employee, para din po maliwanagan ako sa aking concern, and isang concern ko po nasagot na dito...salamat sa lahat Smile

34bond - training bond agreement - Page 2 Empty Re: training bond agreement Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:47 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

MayoUno,

You're so crazy to talk with. Ang sinasabi ko po eh yung taga DOLE nagiimbita sila mga company unions to design a livelihood program para additional income sa mga union members nila o di kaya sa mga katipan nila at ang DOLE ang mag bibigay nang pondo sa project. Ano nanaman ang nagiging corrupt nun at pro-employers eh sila na nga mismo ang nagrereach out para tulungan ang mga empleyado lalo na yung rank and file? And so far, wala naman silang hininging kapalit. Kung magkano yung hiningi ng union nami eh yun din yung binigay at wala namang nang hingi ng lagay. I even consulted other HR from other HR ares and they also said DOLE reps who released the fund didn't ask for anything. Ikaw naman, may pera lang na nainvolve corrupt agad, di ba pwedeng patungo na talaga tayo sa tuwid na daan? Smile

Lastly, walang jurisdiction ang DOLE pagdating sa bond kasi sa court yan pinafile, hindi sa DOLE.

Regarding your stand against bond, as I've stated earlier, that is your opinion.

35bond - training bond agreement - Page 2 Empty Re: training bond agreement Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:02 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Jaffy, I'm not so familiar with contracts for the Dean. Better check with Commission on Higher Ed. Usually, education sectors have a lot special law. But you can try reasoning that you are being constructively dismissed by pulling our your teaching load without valid explanation. ALso, they cannot claim the bond directly from you, they have to file it in court. If they deduct it, you can file for Illegal deduction at NLRC

36bond - training bond agreement - Page 2 Empty Re: training bond agreement Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:44 pm

jaffy

Arresto Menor

thank you...godbless!

37bond - training bond agreement - Page 2 Empty Re: training bond agreement Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:26 am

MayoUno

Arresto Menor

HR... yes I am crazy lolssss... but I'm crazy and sane, I got your point, I did asked my lawyer friend about that and he said training bond ruling are passed to DOLE for approval, then the court rules for discrepancy or complaints. Gusto ko man isipin ung daan na sinasabi mong tuwid eh di ko makita... after nilang paghati hatian ang bilyun bilyong tax payers money. 😋

38bond - training bond agreement - Page 2 Empty Re: training bond agreement Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:08 am

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Basically, it is in the labor code that a company should seek approval from DOLE regarding bonds. What I am referring to are complaints, DOLE has no jurisdiction over that so they can't possibly corrupt nor be biased with employer.

Well, that's unfortunate that you can't see.

I guess we never could agree. I can see positive things no matter how great negative things there are while you prefer in correcting negative elements.

39bond - training bond agreement - Page 2 Empty Re: training bond agreement Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:23 pm

MayoUno

Arresto Menor

Well isn't it that negative should be corrected? Since when do we tolerate negativity?

40bond - training bond agreement - Page 2 Empty Re: training bond agreement Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:12 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

I believe the negative is slowly being corrected and I don't believe you can correct it overnight so I'm letting the government do its part. Anyways, I'm really happy with the improvement I see so that's why I'm not really into much complaining and correcting. That's why I'm highlighting the the positive ones

Smile

41bond - training bond agreement - Page 2 Empty Re: training bond agreement Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:50 pm

MayoUno

Arresto Menor

Oh so you're one of those who let the dogs handle ur life. Well if u feel the dogs are better masters than you then by all means... that's your opinion... kelan pa naging Tama ang mali... I actually learned a lot from you... I'll make sure I never teach anyone what's right and wrong the way you do... thanks HR...

42bond - training bond agreement - Page 2 Empty Re: training bond agreement Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:15 am

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Just in case you didn't know, our stock market have never been this high and despite the calamities that struck Visayas, the economy remained stable. For me, that is an indicator for stronger and better governance.

With that, my HR goal help my employees alleviate from poverty is slowly realizing. My rank and file employees who had invested in equity (since now you can invest for as low as P1,000 in equity and P5,000 in stock market) was very happy since returns for early quarter this year reached almost 30% and even after the Visayas catastrophe it remained 15-25%. Apart from that, those who also invested in COOPs are happy since they were able to get higher dividends compared to the previous years and they are expecting higher this year also. What does it mean? That slowly, the impact of better economy is slowly being felt by the general public since more was able to pay their debts. And right now, my employees are much more motivated because of the livelihood program sponsored by DOLE. If would turn out as we projected, it would yield a good profit next year.

SO I'm really right MayoUno, we would never agree even both of us had been in the HR industry. Because I am the type of HR who encourage my employees to take advantage of the positive things the government had done rather than tell them to protest against the mistakes of the government.

Smile

43bond - training bond agreement - Page 2 Empty Re: training bond agreement Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:55 am

MayoUno

Arresto Menor

What positive things? Oh stealing our tax money is positive? Wow u must be such a rich person...

44bond - training bond agreement - Page 2 Empty Re: training bond agreement Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:58 am

MayoUno

Arresto Menor

Our government contribution should be enough to sustain but since we have such a corrupt government we end up "nga nga" specially those who earn a little and have an entire family to support... that's thanks to people like you... Di na kayo naawa sa mga mahihirap na lalong nag hihirap.. besides everyone knows what happened in Tacloban after Yolanda...

45bond - training bond agreement - Page 2 Empty Re: training bond agreement Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:07 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Kakasabi ko lang diba yung stock market ay nagiging positive nah? Kakaexplain ko lang oh or kailangan ko pang e translate sa tagalog?

Sa corruption, di lang naman tayo ang bansa na mas corrupt. In fact sa latest study bumaba na nga tayo eh mula sa pinaka corrupt na bansa

Razz

46bond - training bond agreement - Page 2 Empty Re: training bond agreement Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:14 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

MayoUno,

Just FYI, my story is also from rags to riches. I know how it feels to work to sustain your studies, to walk home because you don't have enough fare and to skip lunch.

And if I am getting richer now, I'm not alone because I am bringing with me my 10,000++ employees in which most of them are high school graduate or college level. I may have not may all impoverished Filipinos but I know I have helped improved the lives not only to my employees but as well as their families. So I am not as bad as you think. We just have different ways of helping.

Smile

47bond - training bond agreement - Page 2 Empty Re: training bond agreement Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:18 pm

MayoUno

Arresto Menor

Ay mayaman nga bilingual English and Tagalog...wonderful... sorry ah I only speak English, Tagalog, bahasa negative, Chinese mandarin and hookien, and French...

48bond - training bond agreement - Page 2 Empty Re: training bond agreement Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:45 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

So your a linguistic so i presume you understand my point well Smile

49bond - training bond agreement - Page 2 Empty Re: training bond agreement Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:59 pm

MayoUno

Arresto Menor

Your point is pointless seriously...

50bond - training bond agreement - Page 2 Empty Re: training bond agreement Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:13 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

So its pointless to help 10,000 employees and their families have a sustainable earning?

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum