Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

about training bond agreement

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1about training bond agreement Empty about training bond agreement Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:24 pm

rejn

Arresto Menor

hi good day. can i ask if training bond agreement is applicable here in the Philippines?. because i apply in a company(food establishment) and they said that they have a training bond agreement

2about training bond agreement Empty Re: about training bond agreement Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:26 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

yes they usually do that if there's training involved. It's all up to you if you want to sign or not. But if you sign, you have to honor that.

3about training bond agreement Empty Re: about training bond agreement Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:39 pm

rejn

Arresto Menor

so you i realy need to pay the amount that they indicate in the agreement, if you did not comply to attend the training.? but in the call center industry? they have training bond agreement but, somebody says that, that is not applicable here in the philippines?

4about training bond agreement Empty Re: about training bond agreement Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:53 am

attyLLL

search employment bond in the forum

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum