Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

2 Deeds of Sale -- actual sale price and for BIR

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

benjieg

Arresto Menor

Hi,

We are selling a piece of property for 7.5M.  Our broker has advised us to make a Deed of Sale for 7.5M which will be used for the actual sale.  But he also advised us to make a second Deed of Sale, one that only indicates a sale price of 2.5M.  He says that 2.5M is the market value of the property.  This second Deed of Sale will be used for the Capital Gains Tax payment.  He assures us that this is perfectly legal and is even the "standard" practice.

I'd like to get some advice.  Thank you.

karl704

Reclusion Temporal

It is called undervaluation. It is actually illegal. You will save money from paying less taxes with this but in effect you are stealing from the government.

benjieg

Arresto Menor

Thank you!

karl704

Reclusion Temporal

by the way, it is a "practice" but not a "stardard" one.

taxconsultantdavao

Reclusion Perpetua

We are selling a piece of property for 7.5M. Our broker has advised us to make a Deed of Sale for 7.5M which will be used for the actual sale. But he also advised us to make a second Deed of Sale, one that only indicates a sale price of 2.5M. He says that 2.5M is the market value of the property. This second Deed of Sale will be used for the Capital Gains Tax payment. He assures us that this is perfectly legal and is even the "standard" practice.

1. ANG TAWAG HO NIYAN, TAX EVASION PLAIN AND SIMPLE. criminal case ho iyan. at hindi lang iyan tax evasion. dalawa iyan. FALSIFICATION PA IYAN OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS. SO DALAWA ANG ASUNTO MO.

diyan ho muntik madali si congressman arthur yap , iyong brightboy DAR secretary ni GMA gloria arroyo.

2. hindi ho iyan legal. ILLEGAL IYAN.

3. since ang nag advice sa iyo niyan is ang broker, ang broker , malaki ang kasalanan niyan. he is supposed to give you an advice the legal way. puwede niyo iyan isumbong sa PRC at ipa cancel ang lisensya. but of course, me administrative proceedings pa iyan.

4. pati ang lawyer, if upon the advice iyan ng lawyer, me criminal liability ang lawyer. kasi nagbibigay ng advice ng illegal. lalo na if same ang lawyer ng notarize niyan, flagrante delicto na iyan ma filan ng kaso at ipa disbar.

5. for now, maka save ka. pero di ka makakatulog niyan kasi later on, me lalabas talaga na baho. at ang masakit pa niyan is baka later on, gamitin iyan ng broker against sa iyo. magbigay siya ng tip sa bir na me underdeclaration ng consideration sa deed of sale. lalo na kung mag away kayo dalawa in the future.

6. gusto mo ba na parati iyan na pabigat sa iyo? lalo na kung si KIM henares ang BIr commissioner, naku, di ka makakatulog niyan. iyan ang paborito niyan. ang maghanap ng mali ng taxpayer.

7. ang advice ko sa iyo is gawin mo ang tama. ideclare mo ang tamang consideration at magbayad ka ng tamang buwis. wag ka magtipid. if magloko ka sa gobyerno, iyong natipid mo na pera sa pag underdeclare, wala pa iyan sa 1% na magagasto mo maghire ng lawyer para mag represent sa iyo sa any BIR actions and court related na actions.

benjieg

Arresto Menor

taxconsultantdavao wrote:

1. ANG TAWAG HO NIYAN, TAX EVASION PLAIN AND SIMPLE.  criminal case ho iyan. at  hindi lang iyan tax evasion. dalawa iyan. FALSIFICATION PA IYAN OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS. SO DALAWA ANG ASUNTO MO.

Thank you.  Very clear and comprehensive reply.

roderickmorante

Arresto Menor

hi

I am Roderick Morante currently employed. My employer wants to buy a property in Talisay Batangas Philippines so he asked me to research about CARper law. But i cant understand thoroughly the law. Can you pls help me. My employer wants to know if the property will be covered or subjected to Carper. Pls help me.

Thank you.

taxconsultantdavao

Reclusion Perpetua

sir roderick, pumunta ka sa dar at magtanong tanong.

me tip din. tingnan mo muna sa assessor . ipa tingnan mo iyong seller . ask ka ng certificate of total landholding. if nag exceed sya ng 5 hectares , most likely masali iyan sa notice of coverage, as a general rule.

pero mas maganda, sa dar ka magtanong tanong.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum