Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my buyer bugging me to sign deeds of sale to convey my property wch he bought to someone else?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kit

Arresto Menor

good day. i sold my property to my buyer through installment. now that buyer is fully paid, i made a deed of sale between him and me. he returned it and requested that i put another name which is not his on the deed. it turned out that he sold the lot already and he doesnt want to have the title transferred to his name anymore and he wants to transfer title to his buyer directly. can i refuse to issue a deed of sale to anyone other than my buyer who is the one i have transacted with? can my buyer force me to now that he is fully paid with me?thanks!

jd888

This is practically depends on you.

You may refuse, try telling the original buyer that your signature is not for free.

But above all, if all things seems to be morally acceptable, you can just simply help another out of his misery by extending support.

But this doesn't make it right.

http://www.chanrobles.com/

3my buyer bugging me to sign deeds of sale to convey my property wch he bought to someone else? Empty deed of sale Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:46 pm

hearty04

Arresto Menor

hello again jd888, about my situation mkabili kami ng residencial lot at ipinangalan namin sa pangalan ko as my single family name hindi sa apilyedo ng husband ko. conjugal property ba tawag doon??? naging witness siya sa pagbili namin noon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum