Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help! Bought a property from relative w/o deed of sale. How/Steps to transfer the property under my name.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

psdelfin

psdelfin
Arresto Menor

Hi,

I bought a property owned by my aunt when i was in abroad so literally speaking po i wasnt in here in the phil by that time, so we just talked over the phone and i send the money to pay her. So meaning there's no deed of sale. I really dont know anything about this stuff. All i know is i payed her then now its mine. May nagrrent po sa place so now its mine, ung rental is akin na po, but i wasnt here by that time so my granny was the one receiving the rental payment. When i came back from abroad, i just found out na hindi pa pla nila pina transfer yung property sa name ko. All i want is...that property i bought i want it na all documents is under my name. What should i do? I asked some people around the neighborhood, there is someone daw po na naglalakad ng pag transfer ng title etc. but the thing is it cost Php.14k. I dont have enough money na po for that. Is it possible po kaya if ako nalang po ang maglalakad ng documents? Pls. i need po steps how.. and how long does it takes..need advices...and if ever how much po kaya ang magagastos ko for that?.. I was thinking po kc baka mas maka tipid po ako if ako nlang po ang mag aasikaso. I need advise po. Please.

Hope for your immediate response.
Thank you & more power!

psdelfin

psdelfin
Arresto Menor

....whoo' Shocked seems hard. Anyway, thank you so much. Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum