Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

School Cases. Please help me :))

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1School Cases. Please help me :)) Empty School Cases. Please help me :)) Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:55 pm

Chene11

Arresto Menor

1. A, B, and C are co-owners of a parcel of urban land, they inherited the same from their wealthy uncle. D owns the adjoining land. C donated his portion to E and B sold his portion to F. Has D the right of redemption with respect to the portion of B? In case both A and D want to redeem the portion of C. Who is preferred? First, the co- owner or the owner of adjoining land?

2. X is the owner of a parcel of land less than 1 hectare in area which is bounded by 3 other parcels of agricultural property owned respectively by A, B, and C. X sells his property to Y and A, B, and C apply to redeem. on what basis will one of them be preferred?

3. issued a titled lot which he sold to B, who sold it to C, who obtained a certificate of title in his own name, remained in possession and paid taxes. Later, A manage to obtain from the court an order for the cancellation of C's title and the issuance of a title in her own name, on the false claim that B had resold the property to her but she lost the deed of sale. The court acted as a cadastral court. Six years later, C sued to have this ownership recognized and to cause the title in the name of X who had bought the lot from A. X resisted invoking prescription and the indefeasibility of his title. Who should prevail? ( Our professor give as a hint that C has a better title, and also told as that it has 5 reasons)

Please help me. Thank you SmileVery Happy 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum