Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Land Title

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Land Title Empty Land Title Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:09 am

mjdy79

Arresto Menor

Gud am po, ask ko lang what maganda gawin kasi bumili ang sister ko ng townhouse dito sa project 6 nakapangalan sa kanya at sa isang kong tita yung titulo (pareho silang nasa USA.) Nanigurado po kasi ang tita ko kasi humiram ang ate ko ng pera sa kanya. Eh this year mababayaran na po ng ate ko ang nahiram nya. Ano po ang steps na gagawin namin para maging sole owner na ang ate ko yung town house balak po kasi namin ipabago na yung title para maalis na ang pangalan ng tita ko dun. Para wala ng problema if ever in the future..

2Land Title Empty Re: Land Title Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:57 pm

attyLLL

the fastest way with the least problem would be to execute a deed of sale in the USA then have it notarized before the philippine consulate or embassy. if there is no percentage of ownership of the aunt, then the presumption is that she owns half of it.

you will then have to pay capital gains, doc stamp and transfer taxes of around 8.5% of half the value of the property and get a Certificate Authorizing Registration from the BIR before it can be transferred fully to your sister.

i only recommend this because there appears to be no one who will be defrauded. the proper way was to have the title named only to your sister but a mortgage annotated on the title, but they took the short cut and now have to pay more.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum