Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

1 child 2 birth certificate registered in NSO

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

luztenoso

Arresto Menor

i gave birth to my daughter sometime in april 2005, ilegitimate coz im not married to the father. the father let him use his surname, he even signed the birth certificate after a month (May 2005), we got married. few months later, we decided for our daughters baptism, my mom suggested to change the BC and as late registration and the new birthdate will be after our marriage also in May 2005. new BC was done and registered but without the sign of her father coz he is already back to the country where he works as an ofw. our daughter is now considered legitimate, but now, i am planning to bring back the original name of my daughter wherein my husband signed the BC. why? my husband is still in mid east country and has been ignoring us and do not send financial support for more than 2 years now. i know where he works, i know the company address and everything, but the company is also ignoring our request.

IS IT POSSIBLE TO FOR MY DAUGHTER TO USE HER 1ST AND ORIGINAL NAME? HOW IS THE PROCESS AND HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE ? I CAN ALSO USE THE BIRTH CERT AS PROOF THAT MY HUSBAND IS THE FATHER. Ang pinaghahawakan nya siguro walang pirma ang bc ng anak namin.... kahit pa ipakita ko lahat ng picture. at pinaninindigan din nya na fake ang kasal namin dahil nakakuha ako ng cenomar nya at 2nd marriage ako.

yung para sa anak ko lang po muna ang gusto ko maayos dahil right ng bata yun.

sumulat na ako sa emp ng pinas sa qatar, imigration at sa company nya...

may right pa po ba mag file ng case samin ang 1st wife knowing na ang 1st wife ay may kinakasama ng ibang lahi at may anak na sila at hindi na dito sa pinas nakatira. manloloko po ang lalaking pinakasalan ko...

may nakapagsabi sakin, hindi ko kailangan mag pa annul ng fake na kasal dahil kahit anong mangyari walang bisa ang kasal namin dahil 2nd marriage ako.

salamat po sana makarinig ako sa inyo advice

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum