Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

voluntary and early retirement

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1voluntary and early retirement  Empty voluntary and early retirement Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:56 pm

seeking_justice2013

Arresto Menor

Hi to all.

My father is a government employee since feb 1982. he is in service for 32 years to date. he is now 54. next year he is bound to apply for early retirement because we badly need a money.

i have read REPUBLIC ACT No. 1616 (about gratuity pay)

to qualify under the mode, a retiree must:

1. be in government service on or before May 31, 1977

2. has rendered at least 20 years of service regardless of age and employment status

3. His/her last 3 years of service prior to retirement must be continuous, except in cases of death, disability, abolition or phase out of position due to reorganization.

*among the qualification, ung number 1 lang ang hindi nya nagawa. does this mean wala syang makukuhang gratuity pay?

gusto din po malaman ng father ko ano ano pa ang ibang benefits na maari nyang makuha in line to his early retirement?

Thank you and hoping to hear your opinions.

2voluntary and early retirement  Empty Re: voluntary and early retirement Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:03 pm

anyaresatin

Arresto Mayor

Please browse this site: http://www.gsis.gov.ph/default.php?id=2, andito lahat ng mode of retirement sa government…Patulong po kayo sa HR kung san nag work ang father mo, kung anu ang best retirement mode na pwede nya ma-avail , since 1982 sya pumasok sa govt service covered sya ng RA 8291.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum