Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can i get my early retirement?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1can i get my early retirement? Empty can i get my early retirement? Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:51 am

mikhail121

Arresto Menor

good day. i have worked for a certain company for 5 years and part of this company's compensation and benifits program is early retirement which is given to any employee who has stayed with the company for at least 5 years. my termination was due to just cause. we could say that it is due to simple negligence on my part. am i still entitled to the early retirement benifit of the company? please help me. thank you very much.

2can i get my early retirement? Empty Re: can i get my early retirement? Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:58 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

you were terminated with just cause.. you're not entitled to that benefit..

3can i get my early retirement? Empty Re: can i get my early retirement? Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:01 am

mikhail121

Arresto Menor

they are giving me the option to resign.. does this make me eligible for that benifit?

4can i get my early retirement? Empty Re: can i get my early retirement? Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:22 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

were you given due process? coz if you were.. why are they offering you to resign?? ask them, if you resign will you get retirement pay as per company policy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum