Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

--POSSIBLE ESTAFA CASE NEED CLARIFICATION--

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

angelfiend

Arresto Menor

Hello Good day. Attys I'm afraid na baka kasuhan po ako ng ESTAFA case ng pinsan ng friend ko.

My friend and I thought of shelling out money to lend sa office namin with an interest of 12% each month (10% sa kanya 2% sa akin). She brought her cousin into the investment where ang pera ay 40,000 coming from my friend and 40,000 coming from her cousin. Ngkataon nmn po na ngkaloko loko ang mga transaction sa office which led me to tell her na I need to give the money back. May of this year I deposited 22k at one point and another 9k (i dont have the exact dates but i have the deposit slips), and then I gave another 6.5k to her para macover un half ng perang ininvest nila. In short I took responsibility and paid them half and was hoping to pay them the remaining soon. She is however forcing me to pay 22k this coming 15th and another 22k this 30th. I told her na nde ko kakayanin un hinihingi nya but she told me na guguluhin nya daw buhay ko. We do not have any legal documents only text messages and verbal communication. I just want to know if the situation constitutes the provisions for an estafa case?

HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS SOON. THANKS!

angelfiend

Arresto Menor

(REVISED)

Hello Good day. Attys I'm afraid na baka kasuhan po ako ng ESTAFA case ng pinsan ng friend ko.

My friend and I thought of shelling out money to lend sa office namin with an interest of 12% each month (10% sa kanya 2% sa akin). She brought her cousin into the investment where ang pera ay 40,000 coming from my friend and 40,000 coming from her cousin. Ngkataon nmn po na ngkaloko loko ang mga transaction sa office which led me to tell her na I need to give the money back. May of this year I deposited 22k at one point and another 9k (i dont have the exact dates but i have the deposit slips), and then I gave another 8k and then 6.5k to her para macover un half ng perang ininvest nila plus the interest. In short I took responsibility and paid them half and was hoping to pay them the remaining soon. She is however forcing me to pay 22k this coming 15th and another 22k this 30th. I told her na nde ko kakayanin un hinihingi nya but she told me na guguluhin nya daw buhay ko. We do not have any legal documents only text messages and verbal communication. I just want to know if the situation constitutes the provisions for an estafa case?

HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS SOON. THANKS!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum