Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Estafa Case Clarification

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Estafa Case Clarification Empty Estafa Case Clarification Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:40 pm

hohnhehy01

Arresto Menor

Good Day Attorney.

It is a relief to have this forum online. Thank God. I just want to ask for your help lang poh for me and my boyfriend to have a clear preview of what Estafa is all about. We already have an existing case in Makati RTC and we are just bothered. Can we pay the bail and not go to jail poh? We really don't want to be incarcerated. We are also not attending the hearings... Is the surity bond true? I'm not sure poh if I spelled it correct, sorry... Hope to hear from you asap poh. You are a great help. Thanks. God Speed.

2Estafa Case Clarification Empty Re: Estafa Case Clarification Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:48 pm

attyLLL

how much is your bail?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum