Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

on going case for estafa, robbery, theft case but complainant recently died

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

isolais

Arresto Menor

Pls.. help. A case was filed for estafa, robbery and theft on me because they were claiming that i used their credit card for several online purchases amounting to 55,000 way back 2009 when i was still living together with their son. The credit card is under the fathers name (complainant). A warrant was issued because the daughter of the complainant filed an affidavit stating that a maid saw me force open their vault inside their room at their house. Stating that the vault contains jewelries, impt documents and their credit card. They said that i only took the card. The only evidence submitted as appendices to corroborate their story are the courier airway bills that we have collected from suppliers that i used to buy stuff from for my physical shop here in our province. Those sellers do not even accept credit card payments only bank deposits and gcash and pera padala. I have never set foot in their house even inside their gate for the five years that i have been together with their son because they didnt like me in the first place so i never even got the chance to know them so the allegations are propostorous. Even their son paid for my bail because he knows that i am innocent in all their accusations. What a cr@&^$^@^^ @ss family! Good thing we didnt get married and are not together anymore.

My arraignment was rescheduled twice since april 2013 due to the medical conditoon of the complainant. he was in ICU at st. Lukes and i was only arraigned (nabasahan) and pleaded not guilty last july 11, 2013. But their lawyer did not appear at all but the arraignment still proceeded.

The complainant died yesterday due to 3 year battle of cancer.

Id like to know what to expect because they dont want any settlement even before. 55000 pesos is a small amount of money to pay if they are willing to be settled just to get this over with and continue with our lives. We actually paid 40000 for the bail itself.

Id also like to know what steps that i can possibly take? Pre-hearing would be on october 16, 2013. Id like to apply for a job coz i have two kids to take care of but im concerned about getting police clearance, nbi and the like would be hard for me because of this inconvenience.

Thank you very much for any replies. Appreciated.

attyLLL

hopefully, the prosecution's case will fail without the complainant, else, the case will just continue

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum