Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

We have two kids before he got married...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We have two kids before he got married... Empty We have two kids before he got married... Sat May 25, 2013 11:56 am

richchiel

Arresto Menor

Good day!

My partner and I have two kids before he got married with another girl. Nagkahiwalay po kami at nawalan ng communication for 3 years, ngtry po akong hanapin sya pero dahil natali na po ako s responsibilidad s pagpapalaki ng two kids ko nakaligtaan ko na po. Now,ng mahanap ko sya ay kasal na sya. Possible po ba na kapag bumalik sya ala kaming mababaling batas? Beside po ala never nila kami pinaalam na magpapakasal sila, ano po ba ang case na pwede ko ifile against sa kanila nung pinakasalan nya. Except of being non-support

Thank you!

attyLLL

unfortunately, he has the legal right to get married to someone else. legally, he doesn't need your consent or to even inform you

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum