Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CHILD SUPPORT - FOR RTC

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CHILD SUPPORT - FOR RTC Empty CHILD SUPPORT - FOR RTC Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:20 pm

acmgr

Arresto Menor

Hi po,

Paano po ang mangyayare if nag provide na ng resolution ang prosecutor at sinabe be formally indicted with ra 9262, ano po ba ang ibig sabihin neto? for trial po ba?

May nakausap po kasi ako na iissuehan na po ako ng warrant of arrest, tama po ba ito? Sana po matulungann iy oako

2CHILD SUPPORT - FOR RTC Empty Re: CHILD SUPPORT - FOR RTC Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:21 pm

attyLLL

yes, it means the prosecutor will charge you in court. monitor the resolution when it is raised to the RTC so you can file bail immediately

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3CHILD SUPPORT - FOR RTC Empty I had 2 kids from a married man Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:43 pm

wendy_78

Arresto Menor

Good day! Please dont get me wrong, to start with, I am not a mistress anymore.

I have 2 kids , both recognized by their father who is married.
One is 7, other is 3.

If he is earning more than a 100k, and me earning 50k a month,
Do I still have the rights to have a child support?

How much will it be? he's giving me 10k monthly. but considering my eldest has autism, he should give me atleast 18k with 50-50 computation based on our expenses.

therapy is costly as well as their schooling. Am I still entitled to seek help from PAO? since my salary all goes to the expenses on my kid's autism.

4CHILD SUPPORT - FOR RTC Empty Re: CHILD SUPPORT - FOR RTC Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:56 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

@wendy_78
yes you can seek more financial support from the father based on the needs of the children and the capacity of the father. send him a demand letter

since you earn 50k, it means your not an indigent. you do not qualify for services of PAO.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum