Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Married and have two kids with married man... seek an advice

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jane06

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I was married January of 2004 in a civil wedding. Hindi po kami dumaan talaga sa process of applying a marriage. We had a friend (neighbor) and she process our papers and gave our payment. and after 3 days we had our civil wedding in the hall of justice. then after that, few days later we've process our marriage contract and submitted it in civil register office. a few weeks later I found out that my husband was already married in Luzon. I was really confused I dont know what I'm going to do. Until now we've been together for almost 8 years and have two kids. His first wife knew that we're married. But everytime she can't contacted my husband she always threat us that she want to file a case with his husband. But as far as I know, his wife had also another partner for 7 years. My husband supported financially his two children with his first wife, my husband works abroad.

What will I do? I want to correct the situation. Since then, I knew that his married I want to back out but I did not seek any help because I don't want my family knew it. I'm scared but when I think of my children I feel guilty. Though my husband feel and show us that we are his family but then I want to correct things. PLEASE help me.. what Im goin' to do?

attyLLL

you can file a petition to have your marriage declared void

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum