Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

contractual

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1contractual  Empty contractual Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:29 pm

kiss and tell

Arresto Menor

hi. i have a concern. My boss want me to forced terminate because i cover my nose unintentional while his smoking at my back. the reason why i cover my nose is that i have my allergies and its called rhinitis everytime i smell strong scent its automatic to me to cover it because my nose irritating and after i smell any strong scent my nose is bleeding.. because of that he want me to terminate asap. In our contract theres no rules regarding that matter that you are not allowed to cover your nose. I almost work here for 2yrs and half until now im not regular.. im the only one left as a contractual the rest of my bacth already regular.. i hope u response to my question asap. thanku so much

2contractual  Empty Re: contractual Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:25 pm

vane

vane
Reclusion Temporal

termination without due process?...and 1 more thing, you should be a regular employee now.

3contractual  Empty Re: contractual Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:08 pm

joycejimibayrante

joycejimibayrante
Arresto Mayor

That is too funny. I mean your boss is obviously an a-ho*e LOL.

Let him terminate you. Then file for an illegal dimissal to NLRC. Me makukuha ka pang separation pay for serving 2 1/2 yrs sa company na yan, damages, and may penalty pa ang employer mo for not following the due process of terminating an employee.

I think, you deserve a better company and a better boss.

Vane is right, you should now a regular employee regardless if there is a paper or not.

https://www.facebook.com/jimmybayrante?ref=tn_tnmn

4contractual  Empty Re: contractual Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:40 pm

kiss and tell

Arresto Menor

he really is... my laban b ko tlga? cozhe's not only the boss his also the president of our company here in phil.bka makuha lang sa pera ung justice pag nag demanda ako kc super yaman ng boss and ng comapny nmen or something willbad will happened to me pag knalaban ko sya... and regarding sa regularity.... nauna pang na regular sken ung mga baguhan n di pa nag wwork ng ganon ktagal ng tulad sken. yung ibang n bago lang n naregular kaibgan nya pla outside work.

5contractual  Empty Re: contractual Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:00 pm

vane

vane
Reclusion Temporal

kiss and tell,
its up to you kung ipu-push mo ang reklamo against sa boss mo. sa tingin ko naman hindi pa tuluyang nauubos ang lahi ng "matitinong" nagta-trabaho sa ahensya at isa pa, if u have strong evidence, why having a second thought? ano ba ang mas pipiliin mo? manahimik nalang o ipaglaban ang iyong karapatan?..hahahah!.. what a word!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum