Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

FAKE DEGREE

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FAKE DEGREE Empty FAKE DEGREE Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:35 pm

shark285

Arresto Menor

What is case and the punishment to a person who is using a Fake diploma and transcript of records? I don't know anything about the legal terms, Very Happy

2FAKE DEGREE Empty Re: FAKE DEGREE Fri May 03, 2013 11:46 am

sportstuff

Arresto Menor

Falsification of documents

3FAKE DEGREE Empty Re: FAKE DEGREE Fri May 03, 2013 2:58 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Falsification of public documents! although this has 10 years statutory of limitations. Kaya kung 10 years ago pa yon ginawa may expiration ang kaso ng 10 years!

shark285 wrote:What is case and the punishment to a person who is using a Fake diploma and transcript of records? I don't know anything about the legal terms, Very Happy

4FAKE DEGREE Empty Re: FAKE DEGREE Sun May 05, 2013 6:26 pm

tatan1712

tatan1712
Arresto Mayor

sportstuff wrote:Falsification of documents

It can also be Estafa.

Art. 315. Swindling (estafa). — Any person who shall defraud another by any of the means mentioned hereinbelow shall be punished by:

2. By means of any of the following false pretenses or fraudulent acts executed prior to or simultaneously with the commission of the fraud:

(a) By using fictitious name, or falsely pretending to possess power, influence, qualifications, property, credit, agency, business or imaginary transactions, or by means of other similar deceits.

NOTE:According to the Supreme Court, as there is no complex crime of Estafa through Falsification of Private Documents, it is important to ascertain whether the offender is to be charged with Falsification of a Private Document or with Estafa.

If the falsification of a private document is committed as a means to commit estafa, the proper crime to be charged is falsification.

If the Estafa can be committed without the necessity of falsifying a document, the proper crime is Estafa.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum