Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

4th Degree of Consanguinity or Affinity

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

14th Degree of Consanguinity or Affinity Empty 4th Degree of Consanguinity or Affinity Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:01 pm

jun62269

Arresto Menor

Atty, gusto ko lang pong malaman kung ang pamangkin ng asawa ng Punong Barangay ay pwedeng i-appoint ng Kapitan para sa appointive position na Barangay Secretary at Treasurer. Nabasa ko kasi sa Loc. Gov't Code na hindi pwedeng maappoint ang sinumang hanggang 4th Degree of Consanguinity or Affinity ng Punong Barangay. Ang pamangkin po ba ng asawa ng Kapitan ay pasok sa 4th Degree of Consanguinity or Affinity? Salamat po.

attyLLL

in my opinion that's 4 degrees degrees. cap-wife-grandmother-mother-daughter, but gov't officers are given leeway in appointing confidential positions.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Himawari88

Arresto Menor

Hello good afternoon.. I have a boyfriend and welove each other but we have a problem my parents do not like him for me. But his parents like me for him. My parents said we are relatives and it's wrong to be together with your relative.  I want to clear my mind if i am really wrong. How will i know if we're distant relatives or close relatives? What is the degree of consaguinity that i am allowed to get married to him. Is it 3rd degree 4th degree 5th degree 6th degree 7th degree? What is it? What is the stand of the Catholic church regarding this? Im definitely sure we're not first cousin and second cousin. But i am not sure if we're 3rd, 4th, 5th.... cousin... please answer my questions. I want to do what is right I know we both know we love each other but if continuing our relationship is really wrong in the eyes of God then i will end it, even though it will hurt so bad rather than always hurting because of the consaguinity issues... but if it's not wrong then I'll fight for my love for him... i hope you can help me. So i will be able to decide what is right and avoid making wrong choices or decisions.  Thank you
Sabi kasi ng tita ko yung lolo ko sa tuhod at lolo niya mg second cousin sa father side po yun ung sa mother side di ko p alam paano kmi naging magkamag-anak daw

attyLLL

yung void is up to first cousin lang

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum